Chapter-10

Third Pov:

Morning was as usual in Rathores family. All came to breakfast on time. After breakfast Raghuvendra informed his family while staring at Ranvijay that he had talked with Prashant Rajput and they will tell us today about their thought on this marriage. All the ladies of the family have a little excitement after hearing this. Eshita and Rishi were bickering about it in low voice. All were waiting for the positive response from their side.
Ater this they all went to thier perspective works.

Aarushi Pov:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and went to washroom. I got ready for office.

I went downstairs  for breakfast and saw my family members present there

I went downstairs  for breakfast and saw my family members present there. I sat beside avi and eat my breakfast silently. Dad put the spoon loudly and took our all attention.

"I will call Mr. Rathore today and inform him about our decision. Are you ok with this na Aaru. " He said.

"Sure dad. " I said and gulped my full glass of water quickly.

"Umm, mom I am getting late. So, I am going meet you all in the evening. " I said and quickly took my laptop bag, car keys and phone and left from there and sighed. Huh. What is happening to me. I put my hand on my chest and took long breath to control my heartbeat, which is running very fast.

I sat in my car and went towards my office. I saw one car following me, which is obviously my bodyguards. Dad had informed me about it.

After 20 minutes I reached my office building "kanak". I went inside, all wished me good morning. I smiled at them and replied them good morning. I went to my cabin and started my work. After some time Ishu barged in my cabin without knocking and sat on one of the chairs.

"So, how is everything" She asked.

"What, no hug, no hello. Directly to the point. Is this the way to meet a friend. " I said with a pout on my face.

She raised her right eyebrow with are you serious look.

" Ok fine. Avi and dadi are fine now. But avi's accident was not a normal accident it was planned by Abhay Ahuja. And then yesterdayIgotamarriageproposal. " I said with a nervous smil on the face.

"What did you just said. " She asked confused.

" I said both are fine and.. " She didn't let me complete my sentence and said after that with a glare.

" I got a marriage proposal. " I said with a serious face.

"What.... From whom." She asked with a smirk.

" You know Raghuvendra Singh Rathore. " I asked her.

" Ya. Who don't know him. Don't tell me you are marrying him. " She asked with horror written over her face.

"What obviously not. "  I shouted at her and said with a calm voice. " Yesterday he called dad and asked my hand for his elder son.hmm"

"Ooo. "  She said.

"Ok, leave it. We have to do something about that Abhay Ahuja. We have to get evidence against him and give it to police. He is blackmailing Dad. " I said with a serious face.

"I know a person who can help us find the evidence. You don't worry I will handel it. Now, I will go to my cabin. Many works are pending and ya I had called a metting with marketing department after lunch. So, be ready. "  Saying this she left.

And I continued my work.

Third Pov:

Prashant Rajput was coming from a meeting. He went to his cabin and sat on his chair. He decided to call Mr. Rathore. He dialled his no. Which he took from his secretary earlier.

"Hello"

"Hello. Prashant Rajput speaking." Prashant said.

"Ohh. Mr. Rajput. How are you. Have you decided yet. " Mr. Raghuvendra Singh Rathore said.

"I am fine Mr. Rathore. And we decided to meet you all first before deciding anything." Prashant said.

"Sure. Your place or our place. " Raghuvendra said.

"Our place, Mr. Rathore. Actually my son and moms health are not quite well right now. So, if you don't mind. You all are welcome at our place." Prashant said.

"No problem Mr. Rajput. But what happened to them. " Raghuvendra said with worry laced in his voice.

" Nothing major Mr. Rathore. Don't worry. " Prashant said.

"If you say so. We will come to your house day after tomorrow at lunch time. Does it sound good with you. " Raghuvendra asked.

" No problem, Mr. Rathore. You all are welcomed. Now I will cut the call."  Prashant said and cut the call.

************************************

Hey guys.

Hope this New year brings you all cheerful moments of  your life.

.