Chapter 54

Chapter 54 - Bian JinYuan, “Not Impossible.”

Bian JinYuan raised his eyes to look at him while Lu YunFei indicated to the podium, “A country cannot survive a day without its ruler, students cannot survive a day without a teacher. I think that you’re pretty good at teaching, so why don’t you teach us?”

Bian JinYuan, “…”

Lu YunFei added, “Everyone here wants to study, but Zhang YanRong obviously doesn’t want to teach. Other teachers aren’t able to teach us either. You’re the best at English in this class, so it can only be you.”

Bian JinYuan thought that this was a naive suggestion, “It doesn’t work that way.”

“Of course it doesn’t, but we don’t have a choice. Look, a quick glance shows that everyone is about to climb Mount Liang. If you don’t swoop in to lead us, how will us outlaws fare?”

Bian JinYuan, “…”

Lu YunFei clasped both hands in a prayer, “Please.”

“Lu YunFei, Bian JinYuan, what are you talking about?” Zhang YanRong said, “Come up here to say it! Let everyone hear what you have to say.”

Lu YunFei, “…”

Lu YunFei felt that he really couldn’t control his desire to beat up Zhang YanRong anymore.

Bian JinYuan saw how he was about to blow up and said gently, “Don’t be angry.”

And then he stood up, took the monthly exam papers, and walked over to the stage. Lu YunFei followed him and was about to snark at Zhang YanRong when he heard Bian JinYuan say, “Lu YunFei had asked me about a question in the monthly exam. Since Teacher Zhang told us to let everyone listen, then will everyone please take out your papers.”

Lu YunFei was pleasantly surprised, the students were shocked, and Li YuanQing thought, Fuck, Bian JinYuan’s moves are great!

Zhang YanRong hadn’t expected Bian JinYuan’s words and was stunned as well.

Lu YunFei hadn’t brought his paper along, and so he stood closer to Bian JinYuan to share his.

Bian JinYuan said calmly, “We’ll start from the first question. The answer to the first question is B. Any questions?” He looked at Lu YunFei, who shook his head and then looked at their classmates in front of them.

Everyone also shook their heads, “No.”

“The second question is C. Any questions?”

“Why is it C?” He Pan asked.

“The phrase being tested…” Bian JinYuan explained in a calm manner, and even talked about other situations to use the other options.

Zhang YanRong never would have thought that he would really teach the class, and her anger mounted to the point where her internal organs were about to fuse together. Yet, Bian JinYuan’s expression remained neutral, as if he didn’t think anything of her, as he calmly went over the English paper.

When the bell rang, Bian JinYuan had already gone through half the paper. He stored it and said, “Class dismissed.”

Saying that, he prepared to return to his seat.

“Stop right there!” Zhang YanRong shouted angrily.

Bian JinYuan turned back to look at her, “What’s the matter?”

Zhang YanRong laughed dismissively, “Not bad teaching. Who would have thought that there was a hidden talent in our class? What, does Student Bian want to be a teacher?”