Side Story: Wet night.

Warning: long chapter. This chapter doesn't do anything with the story line, it's just a side story, skip if you don't want to. Thanksxxx

"Maybe we shouldn't hold each other's hand..." I blushed, looking down, hearing the loud screams in my ears as they're currently asking for what relationship do me and Kaname have.

Kaname tighten his hand on mine, and I know Aidou is feeling my uncomfortable feeling, perhaps hearing a little, that's why he's being a little loud now.

"Why? You don't like it?" Kaname whispers, sound as if he's annoyed.

I hate being asked about my private and personal life, especially about what's in my mind. "It's not like that, it's just—"

Kaname let go of my hand abruptly. "You don't like it," he stated disgruntled, but seriously, the people thought we are lovers. We are not, aren't we?

In the classroom, I silenced most of the time. Since I was little, I don't like crowds and parties... There's nothing interesting for me anymore. At first, I was curious, but as parties went by, I understand the questions they asked just because they were curious, not emotionally cared about me. This caused me to be a little cynical about the people, pessimistic about my friendships ever since I was little.

"Resha-sama, I came here to bring you this." Aidou bow down, handing me a rose. "I hope this rose can fix your broken mood caused by the incident earlier." His eyes are blinking with sincerity, making me feel like I'm a bad person if I refuse it even though I want to run away because I don't usually accept this.

Really, there's no need for you to do this. But instead of saying it, I just smile and accepting the rose even thought this kind of treatment is bothering me as always. As expected from an Aido. "That's very kind of you, thank you."

Aido blush, and went away. His family has been serving mine and Kaname's family, even since our great-great-great-great grandfathers. Probably more. He's my loyal puppet, a pawn, and what's interesting, he realized that I can take advantages and used him. But he doesn't care about it. It's all because I'm the Pureblood, the Lady of all Vampires.

"What are you thinking of, Resha?" Suddenly, a voice startled me, Ichijou's.

He's sitting beside me, smiling, looking at Kaname who's standing beside the window with books in his hands. Probably adoring his Yuuki.

Blushing, I whisper to his ear. "Can I ask you something, Ichijou?"

He smiles, leaning while his hand make a cup on his ear, as if I'm going to share him the biggest secret in my life. "Sure!"

I lean to his ear, careful so the others doesn't hear so I looked at them first. "Do you think me and Kaname... Look like a lover?"

Just saying the lover word causing me to blush rapidly, and Ichijou whisper back to me. "I think so... Is that what have been disturbing your mind since this afternoon?"

Looking at his green enthusiastic eyes, I nod while rest my chin on the palm of my hand. "The people screamed, asked about it..."

Hearing my words, he laughs a little. "I thought you two are?"

"Mmm..." I pressed my lips together. I don't even know what kind of relationship I have with him currently, with everything that's going on I can only guess that I will never be.

Suddenly, he placed his hands as a pillow and he rest his head on the wooden desk, looking at me with playful young smile. "This is so like you, to worry about every little thing. This is why you're so easily stressed! You shouldn't be like this, you know?"