After (1).

It has been a while.

Yes, it has.

More than a year.

The snow is falling again, and the only thing Kaname could see is the white-pureness outside. A year? Two? Felt like forever for me. A year living without her. Without Resha. It felt ridiculously boring and... Sad. For him. She held the biggest piece of his heart and soul, but now she's gone, leaving him empty and forced to move on.

But it all will be over now.

In front of him, all that he could see is Yuuki—crying for his name, and Zero, looking at him, for the first time looked helpless and sad.

Do you remember what we were taught, Resha?

That after we die, we will become pieces of stars–glittering dusts, flying over the galaxy, until the day we will be reborn. Until the day we will become what faith made us to be.

Kaname is about to die. After he dropped his heart into the surface of anti-vampire weapon, he will die. But not even a tiny bit of sadness or regret inside him. There's only happiness. Divine, ultimate, and clear happiness. For him to be leaving this world to be with his beloved one is more than a blessing.

"Resha," he whispered. Nothing but a smile curved on his last breath, as if there was an angel smiling at him from up there.

*********

Resha Valentine,

The world is a cruel place.

And they took the only thing that made it beautiful from me. You.

I'm one of those soul—trapped in a form of a glass. I can see everything, but I could feel none, walking this meaningless and long, tiring journey. But then I found you, and that was it. My life was changed.

And I loved you with a love that was more than love or anything I ever felt this whole long life. You were my lovely friend, my company, and forever my beloved. I shall look at my life in retrospective to be clear, has it been real or just a dream?

A dream within a dream? I thought I made mistakes. That it's been wrong, despicable, and selfish to kept you by my side all that time. But being next to you has always been the right thing. Always.

Your death has robbed my soul out of the body, and it felt like I was the one who died at that time. You would laugh at how miserable I was at that time. This world is such a lonely and dull place for me to live, without you.

Always and forever you are with me.

Kaname Kuran.

*********