01 - Where, and when it all began.

From the first time, I knew I won't forget her. Not even a little

Aidou Hanabusa

11 years ago, Aido mansion.

It is sunday, I usually read books for my spare time, but today Mom and Dad told me to behave well because these some kind of purebloods are on their way. Seriously, purebloods? What's with them? They're just some evil vampires that think they're better than other people.

They told me it's the Kuran's family and Valentine's family. I don't even know who they are, and my father told me to make friends with them because he has been keeping and protecting both of their familes for a long time. Heh. I bet they're just some arrogant kids.

It's winter. The snow are falling, and it is cold, for sure. The three of us are waiting in front of the front door. Hearing their steps closer, my father smiles at me.

"Welcome, Haruka-sama, Juuri-sama."

"A bit late, aren't we?" A black brown haired man coming, shaking my father's hand and my mother, smiling at him.

"It's not a matter, Haruka-sama." My father said with a smile.

And now the woman beside him with a curly hair smiles widely. It's probably his wife, because they hold each other's hand. "The Valentine's will be here in a few minutes. Oh, and it's Kaname." She shows my parents a little boy, probably just one or two age older than me. His hair is brown, and he smiles a little, friendly but not friendly enough. Probably doesn't really like talking. See? He think he's better than me so that's why he won't talk.

"Welcome here, Kaname-sama. And it's Aidou Hanabusa." I smiles and greet them, and that Kaname.

"I hope you and Kaname will make a good friend, Aidou-kun," Juuri caress my head gently.

They are smiling, talking something I don't interested to understand. "Now, lets go to the main room, Juuri-sama, Haruka-sama, Kaname-sama. We prepared you all hot teas already." My mother smiles. We're walking in motion as my father escort them in from the foyer, Kaname looking at me smiling once he noticed my eyes on him, but I still don't like him.

Just moments after we enter the main living room, another one appears.

Their appearance look as good as the Kurans. The woman who I assumed as the mother has a violet eyes and a jet black hair. Her husband has a brown one, with grey eyes. Both of them are soft-eyed and looked very much kind, to my surprise. Instead of giving me the impression of hostility, both of the family looked... normal.

"Not so late, aren't we?" The woman with jet black hair laughs.

"You haven't miss anything, Evelyn." Juuri-sama smiles.

Evelyn shakes my parent's hands and hugs Juuri with a friendly manner. They're friends for sure. "Oh, I missed you."

His husband, whose name is Lucas smiled at them. "I'm sorry, Mr.Hanabusa. It's snowing heavily."

"Take your time, Lucas-sama."

"Lucas," Kaname called, his voice is calm just like his parents. "Where is Resha?"

"Missing her already, Kaname?" Lucas grins playfully. "She went somewhere else, you want to come after her?" Kaname nods, saying sorry to my father and went out, along with a helper that guide him to the powder room.

"Kaname loves her companion too much. I wonder what they will do if we separate them for a week." Juuri laughs.

Haruka smiles with love to her wife. "Oh, don't even try to, love. They're inseparable."