40 - Kaname's many promises

Resha Valentine.

"I have this... Weird condition, where I have so much power. Too much, and my body couldn't control it... I will get dizzy if my power increase, and at that time, I have to take full focus on everything. I have to be aware of my own emotions..." I try to explain the Chairman the best I can nonchalantly, trying to look like that's not as huge as what actually will happen.

He sigh, looking as confused as I am. "What will happen if you lose focus, Resha-kun?"

I don't really want to reveal my sickness to anyone, but Chairman is the only hunter my parents and Kaname's trust. "Last time I did, I killed my servants and destroyed half of the forest near Valentine's mayor."

"...that's a bad thing to hear. That's a very unique situation, Resha-kun. Where you're looking forward for yourself weaken, when everyone else is looking for more powers... I can't say much, but I will try to help you, since your father and I knew each other."

There's silence, and before I can answer it, I smell the blood of Kaname. My eyes goes red in a second, and going wide in shock. "I can't promise you, but I will try my best—Resha? What is going on?"

"I smell his blood..." I turn my head away, looking outside the door, and running to the nearest window, ignoring Chairman's calls.

I raise my hand to the night sky, feeling the light of the moon showers me, as I looking at my hand turning into white creatures and divides in a lot of soft feathers, into doves. Amazing. So my manifestation are doves. Different with Kaname, which are bats. It's actually just a manifestation of what we actually am, so I'm pretty surprised since mine are untainted, white and, well... pure.

My eyes went dark and I closed it, when I open them, I see the world, and I'm flying on it. I'm looking at the concrete under me. Feeling the wind hitting my face lightly and gently.

I follow the scent of Kaname's blood, it comes from his room. My doves are flying to his window, and I throw myself to it, making the window shatters. I rolls on the floor with the pieces of the window as the cuts in my skin heals automatically.

His room was destroyed. No, only half of it... The wall to the bathroom was destroyed. From there, I can smell his blood strongly. Very strong that I felt dizziness. It's around me, as if choking me to drink it.

Slowly and still scared, I'm walking inside and find Kaname sitting on the closed toilet, in a clearly destroyed bathroom, the bathtub is also wrecked, blood dripping from his side face. He looks cold and busy with his mind, but pained and pissed also. His elbow rest on his knee, with his eyebrows furrowed into one.

"What is happening here?" I asked, not believing what I see.

He rest his head on his knuckles with eyes closed, while his eyebrows creased irritatingly. "I was thinking how long will you figure out about my plans."

"Zero drank your blood, didn't he? You know your blood is poisonus enough, Kaname." I'm walking to him, my eyes are identifying the mess in the bathroom. The smell of his blood is really nauseating. It's like I'm inside of a room full of toxic and weird chemicals.

"You don't care about me?" He chuckles in dry humor. "Typical Resha... It's poisonus, but it's also powerful enough to delay his transformation, you know that too."

"I'd ask about you and Yuuki, but I can see you're not going to answer my question kindly right now." I can't hold that topic any longer. Kaname and Yuuki topic. Main hot topic.

"Indeed, yes. But I won't be annoyed by you, you know why I'm annoyed right now." Kaname smirks. "I miss you a lot. The thought of being loved by you still couldn't leave my head."