𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

'We found wonderland. You and I got lost in and we pretended it could last forever'

'Wishing on 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 all of the time. Praying to god that one day you'll be mine'

Peter Pettigrew.
A marauder. A mischievous boy with a group of friends. Brothers. With brothers that loved him so dearly, there was not meant to be a hole in his heart. Yet there was. There was a hole that Lovia Rose once filled and left empty as she did.

Lovia Rose.
A girl so pure and faithful, people were simply forced to love her. A natural beauty nevertheless. And just as smart. However, there were silent troubles that no one knew about. Being pulled out of her loved life she never felt ready to find home again.

In a world in which the lives of so many were meant to connect there were two that faith had parted. Yet this was not meant to be the end. It took just a tiny coincidence to bring two souls back together and cross their faith once again. A story in which Peter and Lovia's ways parted and connected all over again.

Two people that were meant to align before life pulled them apart. In a world in which they meet again, will they be able to find each other again?

"We will meet again, won't we?"
"We will. We will build ourselves our wonderland. A home we'll always know."

'Home is not a house. It's not a place or a space. Home is a feeling. The feeling of being complete even when we're breaking on the inside.'

oOoOoOo

The Cast

Peter 'Wormtail' Pettigrew  portrayed by Dane DeHaan

'I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on everyone that you'll be mine'

Lovia 'Lovi' Rose portrayed by Theresa Palmer