Chapter 6*

Chapter 6* 4 boys 1 fate

oOoOoOo

On the stands around the quidditch pitch, the marauders had gathered to watch the first task in the triwizard tournament. The pitch that was usually used to play quidditch above was now caged from the stands. The cage reached high into the sky and had a glass ceiling which was meant to get opened and fled through. The mass of students, teachers and supporters that had gathered around the cage were already able to see some of the tasks that the champions would have to solve in this giant cage. Even though James and Sirius didn't seem to understand, Peter and Remus were certain that it would work like an escape room. A muggle game that was supposed to either strengthen group dynamics or the strategic intelligence of one. In this case it could only be solved with magic and fearlessness. Because the boys had already spotted magic locks that were shining on the doors and creatures like abnormally big spiders and little dragons inside those rooms. It didn't seem like anything manageable for the kind hearted and the boys were sure this was going to be a nerve wrecking show. A dangerous game for those who wish to play.

Peter was wrapping his red and gold scarf around his neck as he took place beside Remus who gave up on trying to calm the boys. They had obviously placed bets on who was going to win. While James and Sirius were certain their quidditch idol Andrej Krum was meant to win this tournament Peter and Remus had all their hopes on the Hogwarts champion Amos Diggory. They didn't want to underestimate Angelique Laurent, who was going to present Beauxbatons, either but none of them knew who she was. Therefor they decided to support the ones they knew.

"Have you seen your friend yet?" Remus asked Peter as they had sat down and made themselves comfortable for this competition. Remus remembered her name clearly but as he didn't know how Peter was throughly thinking about this whole situation right now he decided he didn't need to say her name all the time. His friend should do perfectly fine.

Peter looked to his left on which he had spotted Lovia quite some time ago. She stood far away between students of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. Women in blue dresses and men in leather coates were easy to be distinguished from the Hogwarts students who were colorfully dressed in their house colors. And he hadn't only seen Lovia alone. She had been talking to this Bulgarian for quite some time now. And even if Peter didn't dare to admit, it tugged on a certain string of his heart.

The boy had dark hair and olive skin. All big and muscled and rich for sure. He was almost the absolute opposite of Peter. And he was aware.

"Yeah. Lovia's sitting over there." Peter said. But he also knew why Remus wasn't saying her name. Remus was not one to forget a name or a face for the matter. And Peter also knew that Remus didn't ignore his knowledge without a reason. But there was no need for Remus to deny it. Peter was starting to get on with the line of events. "You can say her name, you know. I know you know her name and it's fine."