Chapter 5*

Chapter 5* Hope of fate

oOoOoOo

"This is Peter?"

"Yes." Lovia answered her best friend after she had just asked the same question for the third time. They were currently sitting at the breakfast table in the great hall of Hogwarts. It's been two days since they arrived in the castle of Edinburgh and Lovia was feeling very well right here. This school was very beautiful and homey. Glorious almost. She loved the view of the highlands and the breathtaking nature that one was to see from up there. Still, she had yet to see more and she was sure that when they were to leave she wouldn't have seen half of it.

When they'd leave. A thought that as dreadful as it was wouldn't not leave her for the sake of it. She'd have to leave again. Leave Peter once again. Even though she had just found him again. Lovia didn't know how she'd manage that and what would happen to this day but it wouldn't be easy, she was sure of that. She just kept telling herself that they still had a lot of time left. So much time. Yet the last time they thought the same thing, didn't they?

Back in reality Lovia was still facing the questions of her friend Camille.

Flashback 1970:

Lovia had just give up her stuff to the responsible butler before going to look for the carriages to Beauxbatons. Yes, the day was finally here. The day she had been waiting for all this time. She would finally go to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. This has been her dream all along. To study magic in France. And now it was time. Still, she was wishing she could share this with her best friend Peter. Or better say her childhood best friend. Because this childhood was sadly over.

Shaking away this thought Lovia looked around and finally spotted the blue carriages around which little fairies were swirling. They were big and circular und looked just like the ones she had seen in her Cinderella book. There were warm lights floating around in the darkness of the night to keep them company and the new students that were finally arriving.

Lovia went to sat in one of the carriages but as she was to keep moving she saw another girl struggling to get her luggage lifted into the carriage.  Just a small green bag but there must've been something heavy in there. As she saw her struggled, Lovia went to help her.

"Here let me help you." She said as she took the other side of the bag and lifted it up the little steps and into the carriage. Damn, this thing really is heavy.

Looking back up at her savior, the girl smiled and lifted her hand for Lovia to shake. "Thanks, I was really struggling with that one. I'm Camille. Camille Bardot."