Epilogue

*Epilogue*

end of the year:

end of the year:

Many months had passed since the day that Peter and Lovia kissed underneath the stars and thoroughly confessed their love for one another. 

After the most magical moment in which light and darkness collided and heavens met the earth, neither Peter nor Lovia could contain their love anymore. It had been meant to be. They had been. And so they told eachother. Told eachother what everyone had already been able to see but them. Because they didn't. But now they finally did. It was as though their eyes had opened to another world once again. Their eyes finally opened to a world in which Peter and Lovia were together and would never grow apart again. They woke up to a world in which they were infinite.

The triwizard tournament took some time after that still. The following time was as homey and peaceful as ever, as Lovia got to know the marauders in a way that not many did. The boys got along with her even better than before because they could see and very much feel how Peter had changed since she Lovia had stepped back into his life. Something within him had been fixed that broke a very long time ago. Something that they all had seen but found themselves unable to change. And so, seeing Peter in the best version of himself because he had found his soulmate made them even happier. Besides, they all thought of Lovia to be one of the most kind and interesting human being that they'd ever met. She fit to them. It made sense. With the tournament moving along, the Beauxbaton's champion had injured herself. She wasn't hurt severely but she found herself unable to complete the tournament. As Andrej Krum was found to be one of the greatest champions that the tournament ever had, Durmstrang won with a big difference. 

However, fate tried its last trick on Lovia and Peter and tested their bond once again. Because the day that the triwizard tournament ended meant another goodbye. Even if only for some months they would be apart and finish their last year of school. They had to and somehow they even wanted to. Because they knew that this was their chance to proof to themselves and eachother that they were able to find back to one another again. And by themselves and their own will. And so they went on.

They talked over two muggle phones that they'd bought on a trip to muggle London and sent eachother letters. 

They wrote eachother letters. Letters that were actually received this time. Letter that we're answered.

oOoOoOo

The corporation between the three different schools had been so great that the headmasters of all decided to celebrate the need of the school year with a shared meal and a great evening. A get-together with talk, laughter and reunion. 

And when the last day of school finally came, the marauders walked through the great halls of Hogwarts for the last time. We'll, three of them did anyway. Because the students of Durmstrang had already arrived and as Peter, James and Remus stepped into the garden they finally found the missing friend.

Pressed to the wall, Sirius was currently  very much entangled with a certain Bulgarian quidditch player. Ivan towered over him with his hand propped behind Sirius' head to keep him safe and steady. To keep him close.

But as you may expect, James couldn't contain himself this time. He had really tried to not disturb their time for the past weeks but now he just had to crack a joke. 

Looking at his friends before laughing loudly, he said: "I really never thought I'd see the day in which my brother is dominated by a Bulgarian bodybuilder, not going to lie. But hey, I'm here for it."

Sirius' head snapped up quickly, taking his mind of the steamy feelings quickly. His cheeks were colored in a dark shade of red, while he appeared to be out of breath. His hands were still connected to Ivan's collar while he muttered "You'll pay for that one, Prongs."

Pecking Ivan's lips quickly he excused himself for having to torture his best friend, before he took off to chase after James. They ran around the gardens and screamed and laughed as if there was nothing else in the world.

Peter, Remus and Ivan watched the scenery with amused looks and loving smiles. That was until one shout rang out.

"Peter!"

Oh, how healing it was to hear this voice again. 

Turning around, Peter found himself nearly falling over because someone had jumped into his arms. But not just someone. His someone. His Lovia. His. 

His arms snapped like clamps around her body as he held her up easily and pressed his face to her neck. Peter breathed her smell and heard her breaths, felt some tears and he knew that second. He would never leave this girl ever again. He would do absolutely everything to never be apart from her again. He would always be hers.

"Hey." Lovia whispered as she tightened the grip of her legs around Peter's hips. "Merlin, I missed you so much."

As he slowly let her down, Peter softly tucked the front strands of hair behind her ears and wiped away the tears that have escaped her, so very beautiful, eyes. "I missed you too, sweet girl. So very much."

As he held Lovia's face in his hands, Peter as though the entire world was his. Because she was his entire world. Because she was everything he needed. And she was right here with him. And so he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. He kissed the world and he soon felt his heart explode.

"I love you. Your name is written across my heart. It will always be yours and only yours to break. I am yours, Lovia Rose."

"You are mine, Peter Pettigrew. And I have only ever been yours. Always."

Camille who had gotten to Hogwarts with Lovia stepped next to Remus as they watched their friends. Remus wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she leant her head onto his shoulder. In the past months they had exchanged letters as well. But not love-letters. Letters of soulmates. Of two people who found themselves so very aligned but not in a way that involved romance. In a way that was so deep that romance was not necessary. Because not everything had to be about love. They were not. Yet, they were so very connected. And it was perfect like that.

As James and Sirius had finally cut their catching game, Sirius quickly stepped into Ivan's arms again, who pressed a long kiss into his hair at the top of his head. James had taken it upon himself to lay in the grass beside Lily and cross their hands tightly. 

And as they stood their, all together, there was nothing better in this world. There was nothing left and for everything to come. They had all the time kn the world.

And they would put good use to it.

They had built themselves a wonderland. A home they would always know.