Chapter 3*

Chapter 3* When stars align all over again

oOoOoOo

"Peter?"

The sound of her voice made him snap out of his trance. Almost pulling him back into the next. Peter was in shock. The softness of her voice. It was like smooth velvet. The way she rolled his name around her tongue and said it aloud like a prayer. Like an oath. Like a promise.

Maybe a promise that she wouldn't leave again.

After the grand feast many students were staying in hope of talking to the other students. Lovia had just made her way towards the table the marauders sat at and was now standing right in front of Peter. Now standing face to face to the boy she spent the first eight years of her life with she was nervous.

Confused. Delighted. Scared.

And as Peter looked up at her and stood quickly on his feet, these were the words filling his mind. He stood unsteady as the green of her eyes bored into his blue ones. Filled with so much emotion he almost couldn't bear it. But mostly it was disbelief. And hope. And something else he couldn't quite place.

"Lovia."

Wow. It has been years since he said this name out loud. Her name. Lovia's name. And as he spelled the name out of letters, repressed emotions of the past nine years crashed down on his being. He hadn't spoken this name out loud in all this time because he couldn't bear every thought and feeling that filled his body when he did. The feelings he once valued. Enjoyed. Lived. After all this time they had turned into a burden to him. The burden of knowing that he wouldn't get to live those feelings again. The burden of knowing what he lost and what's to never come back.

Yet, as he stood there and as this exact feeling came back to him it wouldn't do anything other than scare him.

"Peter." Lovia could not help but say his name once again. She had to. It was like a need, a must that she had to fulfill. And so she did. But as she grabbed the situation and what was actually happening right this second her thoughts doubled over. Because this was real. "What- How-."

And even though he knew, Peter had to hear her say it herself. Had to make sure he was truly not dreaming. Not dead or anything close. "Is it really you?"

"I- I believe so. So I'm guessing it's really you too." Copying each other's sentences. Typical for both when they were young. When they simply were.

A silence followed. Once again Lovia and Peter were loss for words and kept silent. They wouldn't dare break into the mess of words that was filling their heads.

And as they had done nothing but stutter on the outside, Remus, Sirius and James had been watching. Had been closely analyzing the mess of two people right in front of them. Because they really were a mess. Anyone could see. And as they had kept quiet for sometime, it appeared as none of the two would be able to break this silence to. Therefor Sirius took the chance to solve all their confusion.