16: Flower War II

Five days have passed, and you would find yourself in an urban beachfront promenade, at the edge of a large bay island on recovered land. The sun has yet to peek over the horizon, though the caliginous atmosphere has already given way to the cool morning light, washing everything in subtle dull hues.

One of the major reasons as to why the acting chairman chose to send two of his gifted and talented students to Odaiba is because it is an adjacent island to Tokyo Bay and also one of the special wards of Tokyo. Several reports have already concluded that the new type of Huge has built a nest underneath the bay; thus, all legions and the majority of the student population were to report to the artificial domain for roll call.

Odaiba Jogakkō wasn't the only Garden to participate in the ambush; there were three other Gardens that would join them: Ludvico (or Ludovic), Herensuge, and Kamba (or Kanba).

You could recognize a few familiar faces, but you made no effort to reach out to them because you felt too enervated. You lift a hand to rub away the fatigue from your eyes, although it hardly does any good to relieve the gritty, burning sensation from your eyelids.

"Why did we have to wake up at four in the morning...?"

"Now, that's an attitude you'd have to change if you want to fit your superstar image, [Y/N]-chan."

You peer over your shoulder to see two familiar faces in sailor uniforms. Their colors differ from the cool colors of Odaiba; instead, their materials are in shades of red and burgundy. Just a few feet from you, Kanaho and Takane sauntered over to you, with three other girls following behind them.