4: Legion

"Look, I understand that many people want to see the new powers I've gained from the Huge, but I didn't think all THREE Gardens, including my own, were gonna watch!" You felt yourself recoil at the horde of Lilies. Many of them were gazing at you with heart-filled eyes. Some winked, smirked, or stared intensely into your soul, causing you to quiver and cringe at their questionable gestures.

Right now, you were standing in the center of a nearby woodland. Earlier, the acting chairman had called you into his office, informing you of how two other Gardens were coming to see you. You were clearly muddled about it, but went along with what was happening. You questioned Mr. Takamatsu about the sudden situation, and his answer came out to be as, 

"Perhaps they're here to witness your prowess as a Lily. Though I hold no malice towards the two, I'd be a bit ticked off if they try to steal you away."

You didn't invade any further after recognizing the dark aura around him. You wondered if there was something going on between the three Gardens, but you left that aside for another time.

"Haha, you'll be fine! Just think of them as vegetables and do your usual thing!" [F/N] enlivened. You glared at her and rolled your eyes. "Like that's going to help! Just think of them as what? Tomatoes or carrots and be done with it?" The [H/C] Lily nods with innocent eyes and pops, "Yep."

You shook your head and sighed. "Why am I getting dragged into this? What do they want from me anyway? If it's money then they're asking the wrong person because I'm a broke bitch."

[F/N] laughed. "Literally me! I'm also a broke ass bitch." You both chuckled. As you and [F/N] conversed, several Lilies glared daggers at your friend's direction. The [H/C]-haired Lily was aware of their deadly stares, but you didn't seem to take note of it.

"Judging by their stares, it looks like they want to kill me for talking to you." She cast an eye over the mass of Lilies. You looked around, appalled by their fiery gazes and auras. "The question is: why though..?"

"My friend, you're popular with the ladies. You should've realized that by now." [F/N] deadpanned. Your cheeks began burning a warm red. "I don't understand why they're interested in me.. Hell, I'm not sure if I like guys or girls, maybe both? None?"

"Yeah. That confirms you like girls." [F/N] nods and jots it down to her journal. You lift an eyebrow, giving her a perplexed look. "What are you writing down?" Your friend answered without sparing you a glance. "That you're hella gay for girls."

Her response made you flush even more, deepening the red color on your cheeks. "This is no time for discussing romance! There's a Huge or two coming in five minutes! And I'm freaking out right now! They're all just... staring at me.." You shivered in slight fear.

Upon hearing footsteps and stomping from afar, you instantly put an end to the distress and alerted your [H/C] friend. "They're almost here. Make sure you pass that on to everyone here. Go."

[F/N] drops the hysterical act and heads toward a familiar trio: Riri, Kaede, and Fumi. Standing in front of them with a loudspeaker in one hand, she starts to talk into the transducer, "Everyone! I'd like to announce that two have been spotted! Please remain seated and enjoy the show!"