PROLOGUE

Seeing that a brawl was about to occur between two Lilies, you decided to watch from the sidelines. You sat on a nearby bench and plugged your earphones in to block out the sound of a rackety lot.

'This sure does look interesting... Yuyu Shirai versus Endo Araya..'

Yuyu Shirai, the girl possesses dark blue hair and light purple eyes. Her skills were beyond incredible, but she's a bit hasty and careless when it comes to striking down the Huge.

Endo Araya, the girl across from Yuyu, has light pink hair, red eyes, and... cat ears on top of her head? She also proves to be very skillful and intelligent, but the temptation could lead her to doom if she presses the wrong button.

At the moment, Araya had drawn her CHARM; it took on a mechanized form of an axe, but she could clearly change its disposition into a rifle if need be.

The crowd in front of them gasped in awe at the sight of Araya's CHARM. Yuyu's expression remained blank, her hand was about to seize her own CHARM until a maroon blur made way.

"All right, that's quite enough!" The newcomer stands in-between Araya and Yuyu. "I'll thank you NOT to start things without me."

"Who are you supposed to be?" Araya glared at the intruder.

You recognized the new arrival to be Kaede Johan Nouvelle. Her father is the head builder of the famous CHARM manufacturer, Grand Guignol. You met the man once when you were traveling to Europe with government officials. He offered to build a customized CHARM of your choice, but you declined. The one you had now will forever be in your hands, and you wouldn't replace it with anything in the world.

"It's an honor to make your acquaintance. My name is Kaede Johan Nouvelle." She ignores Araya's questions and turns her gaze at Yuyu. With a bow, she pronounces, "I hope that you will one day consent to be my Schutzengel, Yuyu-sama."