Something About You

Storm

I'm leaning against the wall in our packed living room but my eyes instantly found her, the moment she walked in. How could they not? Feyre's gorgeous, stunning even and is easily the most beautiful girl in the room.... Or house really. I've always know who she was because she's my best friends step sister. We've been to the same parties and hung out multiple times but I've never really talked to her except for the usual hi or bye.

I remember seeing her freshman year for the first time and thought she was beautiful then. I found out once Jack and I started getting close that she had lost her boyfriend in a drowning accident a few months prior which made sense, because of the sadness in pain behind her pale blue eyes. It was one of the first things I noticed about her, how her smile never fully reached her eyes. She would force these smiles and fake laughs often and it fooled everyone.

But, it never fooled me. I could tell there was more to her than a pretty face and sadness but I was to caught up in myself to even speak to her. We've maybe said five words to each other in three years. Today at the coffee shop when I saw her for the first time in weeks, that sadness was back in her alluring eyes and there was something about it pulling me in.

Almost like when I look at her, I see something different than everyone else. She walked in only a few minutes ago with her tight, leather shorts and a strapless, figure hugging top that accentuates her perky chest and those shorts give a good few of her tight, round ass. She's like the girl next door and a little vixen all mixed into one and it has me feeling some sort of way.

Her hair is dark brown, in curls falling down her back. Her makeup looks flawless with a nude pink tint on her full lips that I've been dying to taste since this morning. I noticed some heads turned when her and Kenzie walked in. Kenzie is a bombshell in a whole different way and a lot of guys notice, especially Jack. He's liked her for a couple years now but hasn't made a move yet. Hopefully that'll change.

I watch as she walks into the kitchen and starts making drinks. Jack walks over and hugs them both, then her head turns and she looks around like she's searching the room for someone. Our eye lock on each others and I see the red spread across her cheeks. I stand a little taller and she does the same, the confidence that radiates off of her is so sexy.

She has this shyness and confidence which only draws me in even more, because she's such an enigma. I kick off the wall and make my way over to her, ignoring the puck bunnies who try to get my attention along the way. I approach her and the closer I get the more I realize our height difference. She is short and petite which makes my dick twitch as I imagine tossing her around my bed.

"Beauty" I say and she grins.

"Hey" falls from her sweet lips.

"I'm glad you came, I was waiting for you" I admit but can tell she doesn't buy it.

She laughs "I'm sure you were" she tilts her cup back bringing it her lips and my eyes follow her every move.

"It's the truth Beauty, whether you believe it or not" I take a drink of my own cup.

"Why? What about me how now caught your attention? Because you never looked twice at me before" her attitude only makes her even sexier. I like that she has this unexpected fire inside of her.

"How do you know I have to always seen you?" I counter her statement.

"I highly doubt it... but whatever floats your boat" her eyes trail down my body and then back up to my face and I feel hot under her gaze.

"It was me, not you that was holding me back from saying something before. If I'm being honest" her eyes widen with curiosity.

"And why were you holding yourself back?"