Taking It Slow

Feyre

It's been two weeks since since Storm went back to Boston and we end been together? I'm not entirely sure what we are, but what I do know is that he's been trying hard to make up for the time we lost. We talk everyday whether it's texting, talking on the phone or FaceTiming. He'll send me the most ridiculous videos of him and his teammates at practice.

He lives with two of his closest friends Ben Walters and Hanson Bills who are some of the top players in the league. They're both single and make fun of me for being with him and joke that I should date one of them instead. He gets all mad, and I find it to be hilarious. He's coming back in a week to spend the holidays with me and my family.

When I reached out to my mom while he was here she said he's more than welcome to join us. All it did was reassure what I already knew that they never blamed him for what happened to me. He was thrilled when I showed him her response. When we he left at the end of the week I was happy and relieved. I felt relieved because he's the only man that I want and I'm happy he feels the same way.

I wake up and rush into the bathroom, bending over the toilet and puke my brains out like I have been for the last week or so. None stop sickness is all I've felt, my mon gave me a list of home remedies to help with the nausea but so far nothings helped. I spoke with Kenzie last night who said I should take a pregnancy test and my mom said the same thing.

I laughed because it's impossible... until it hit me that Storm and I didn't use protection when we slept together the last three days he was town. I got the IUD taken out over a year ago because I was getting some bad side effects and I wasn't sleeping with anyone. Why the hell did we use a condom?

I'm ab idiot... a complete and utter dumbass. I throw on some leggings and a giant sweatshirt then head down the block to the CVS where I buy five tests and a ginger ale for my stomach. I hurry home and chug two glasses of water and then pee on each stick. I pray that I'm not pregnant... I can't be.

I just got my own apartment, I'm free lance writing which means I don't have a full time job with benefits and Storm and I are just now rekindling our relationship. How the hell is a baby supposed to fit into all of this? I am just like my mom... God damn.

The three minutes of waiting is for the resurgence is the the longest one hundred and nines seconds of my life. I sit on the toilet with Kenzie on FaceTime as she tries to calm me down. My anxiety is making even more sick and when the alarm on my phone goes off I jump up and look down at the tests.

All five of them have two bright blue lines that are basically yelling at me "Bitch your pregnant" and I feel my world around me shatter into pieces. Tears stream down my cheeks as the panic attack starts but Kenz is luckily able to talk me off the ledge.

"I'm pregnant" she grins like she's proud and I stare at her dumbfounded "Why are you smiling?!" I ask.

"Because you're going to be an amazing mom Fey just likes yours" she tries to be all positive when all I want to do is scream.

"I can't... I'm not ready to be a mom. Storm and I are barely back together Kenz. This is the worst timing for something like this to happen. He lived in a different fricken state so I would basically be a single mom most of the time" the word vomit keeps spewing out of me.

"Calm down Feyre... calm down. You're going to be fine, no matter what you decide to do because you have so much support behind you, unlike a lot of girls who are in your same situation. When we hang up call your mom and then Storm"