Introduction

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening. My name is Estelle Abbott and I am born into one of the richest rules in the world, Abbott family.

From a very young age, I was taught to use my wealth responsibly and to make sure that I gave back to the community. I have been able to travel the world and experience different cultures, and through this I have developed a deep appreciation and understanding of the importance of helping others.

If I were to tell this to anyone else in the kingdom, they would either laugh at my face or spit at me in disgust of trying to destroy the Abbott's family reputation. No one would believe me, for I am not of noble birth and therefore have no standing in the court.

It was natural to have that reaction when you are not the same skin colour as the rest of the kingdom. It is also true that I am not one of the Queen's biological grandchildren. Despite my differences, I have still earned a place in the royal family through hard work and dedication to the kingdom.

My mother, Fiona Abbott, was originally from a country, full of black people and poverty, called Zedenella. The reason why the Queen had to visit that country was because the leader of Zedenella were making an agreement.

Which was that the Zedenella would go under Luxor's rule if they would get support from them financially. It would have meant that the whole of Zedenella would have to learn English as one of their main language.

The Queen decided to stay for a few days more and at night, she goes against the demand of staying in her assigned room with guards and within her walk, she finds a very lucky child.

They interacted, they bonded and the Queen made a promise to see her the next day. As promised, the Queen had walked through that exact path and professionally talk to the girl in front of the guards.

Even though it took a lot of persuasion and paper work, the Queen was finally allowed to take away the child called Fiona, my mother, back to her land.

It was clearly shown that Fiona was loved by the people of Luxor but she was definitely closest to the Queen's heart and that made some people very jealous.

With a new and better life, Fiona couldn't be more happier but it was like her body did not like the change and turned against her. She soon started to become extremely sick and was in the intensive care unit for a year.

But there was nothing stopping this woman, she then fell in love with one of the guards that did not care of her skin colour and gave birth to a baby girl. That child was me.

Growing up, I was constantly reminded of my mother's strength and courage, for she had defied the odds and found true love despite the prejudiced society she lived in.

Though miracles never come alone, curses also slither behind the shadows and bites when you last expect it. Well that was what my history teacher said, guess he was right.

Mother have been going back into intensive care on and off ever since she gave birth to me so at this point, I wouldn't know if I was a miracle or a curse.

Since Mother was not fit enough to take care of me half of the time, one of the maids named Marina took care of me. Took my bath. Tucked me into my bed. Sang me stories. She was basically my second mother.

When I was seven, I was asked by the Queen what I wanted to be and my exact words were that I wanted to use whatever power I have to take away the pain from my mother.

The Queen nodded and suddenly I have a title name, making me Princess Estelle of Abbott, which is unusual because I was not born from the family.

From then on, I have lived in the Palace and I get homeschooling from Marina since none of the private school would accept me or just accept my skin colour though what was more odd is how they get shut down in within that month.