•~🧬LiFe🧬~•

C H A P T E R - 2✔

"Thank you for coming" Yoongi smile waving bye to lady that comes and goes once she gone Yoongi smile drop "my cheeks hurts with all this smiling" Yoongi tell himself removing the apron walking to the back.

"I'm taking my break now!" Yoongi yell to let the others know and walk out to the back door going around to front and walking to the park.

Yoongi 20 year old bday was tomorrow, a boy who knew nothing about his life didn't even knew if he have sibling or if his family give him up if this rally did dad "I hate my life, why did my life became like this" Yoongi say taking break at the bench at the park.

"I wanna became a rock in my next life so I don't have t FEEL EOMTION" Yoongi yelled at the end kids from the park look at his way even parents Yoongi get up lead down saying sorry "okay I think that my Que to go"

Yoongi say walking to his fav convenience store/shop, once he walk in h look around "What should I eat today" Yoongi look around some more and find the noddle's he take one and started to make it once he done making his noddle's he went to a window and started eating.

"Time to get back to work" :[

✨🎶🔮💭 (next day Yoongi birthday)

"Hyung~!" the short person in the group "Yea! Stob Winn huh- you know wah come here" He say running after Jimin "Am sorry!" he say running but he was much faster than his jin-hyung.

The other were laughing at to mostly jin by the way he talk in English "are yo laugh at my English? your all dead!" Jin yell specking in Korea running after hid brothers.

The brothers were in America well all expect taekook they were in still in Korean because they have a hospital to take care of.

"Oh jin-hyung " Ho-Seok said peaking out of the bedroom "Jin stop run and look Ho-Seok way "Yes hobi?" "Don't forget we have to call Tae and Jungkook" Ho-Seok said closing back the door not waiting for jin to replay "I say that they are getting to disrespect full" Seokjin shakes his head in disbelieve.

The boys Namjoon Ho-Seok and Jimin lastly Seokjin "Come lets call Tae them* *rings~~* - *answers*"Hello Hyungs!" Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time "Hi to you to-and were are you guys"

They see Taehyung push the screen away from their face so their hyung could see "We are going to bed it's very late up here" Jungkook answers and Taehyung nodded agreement "oh okay- " Jin say but Namjoon cut him "Oh why you want to call use? Not that it a big deal- I mean we don't care you can call -" "Stop" Jin say Namjoon exhale Laugh was behind the phone

"We know Joonie-hyung" Taehyung say showing his boxy-smile "We want to call because we all know what today is" at that said every one was stop smile today was the day that they got spilt up, today was the day they last seen their baby brother, today was his birthday" "I know" was the last they said.

With Yoongi

Yoongi was laying down in bed look up to the ceiling "Happy birthday to my lonely life" then crying.

🔜

Vote and comment