Minyoongi

Chapter-5

"Hey you"

Yoongi look around and say the guy that h ben looking for "you come" the darken hair boy say "I told you" the other add looking at the other standing next to him the other roll his eyes. Yoongi nod his head feeling shy know "we were just going for lunch wanna come with" Taehyung said.

Yoongi shake his head as no and add "I will come back after your guys lunch" - "Don't b like that come join us" He add using his hand as sign to come.

"Sir Min he doesn't have appointment " The lady that was been hearing they conversation speak up with a little tin of jealous in her voice.

"Did I ask you." Taehyung said with a cold voice, this shock Yoongi the guy that was so nice him sound so cold "No sir" she replied look down. "Come let's get lunch" at that the three went off t get lunch.

They were ordering lunch when Jungkook ask "Did you already eat" Yoongi replied with a shake "OkaY *excited* what do you" Jungkook look down to see yoongi, Yoongi look up to see what they have but what stop his breath was the price.

'the hell that much' "it's okay am not that hunger anyway" Yoongi say trying to sound alright "Don't look at the price" Jungkook say in a very serous tone "okay~"

"good *smiling* what you want I may own part of this hospital but I still got to pay just for the hospital s pick anything you want and I will buy it"

Yoongi look up again 'never got food that look this good not even normal hospital got this good food' *Yoongi point and food* "Can I get that one please and thank you" Taekook coo 'so cute'

after ordering their food they go upstairs to their own lunch room seat by the really huge window "wow" yoongi say not knowing he said that out loud "You like it" Yoongi nod still look at the view they have at the city of south Korea "Good, lets eat before it gets cold" "Okay"

they were eating in salient till "Oh we forgot lets interduce our self" Taehyung say and every one nod "ok I will go first am Min Taehyung owner of this hospital-" "Hey!" (Jk) "owner of off of this hospital and this is-" "My name is Min Jungkook I own off of this as while that is my brother I got 4 more but not here right now and you are -"

" Hey, I am Min Yoongi....

Comment and vote pls

Another shout-out to KookieSunshie
Thx for look forward to my ff