"Meet"

Chapter-3

"Time to go" Yoongi say, getting his shoes on, reading to go to work, "Well lets get this over with" Yoongi say stepping out of the door but don't forget to lock it.

It's been a week since Yoongi birthday, he didn't do anything since he have a condition he can't do that sees a lot of energy to do. Yoongi was at the bus stop waiting he see his bus coming it stop in front of him when take a dep breath and enter, He don't like takin the bs what can he do he poor.

Yoongi take a seat with a single seat, Yoongi take out his phone and his earpiece out he bulge his phone in and start playing music (Daydream in 2018-by j-hope)

Yoongi was off the bus but still listen to music walking to work his head hugging down he didn't see that someone was coming at his way talking to someone that paying action as well and *bump* "Ahh" Yoongi fall back he final look up and see a blonde "I'm so sorry"

Yoongi pout look at the man, that want coo at yoongi "Here let me help you" he say hold out a hand to yoongi but yoongi rejected it and try to get up by him self but his food give out and fall back.

He was now realize that his foot was shaking this happen when he surprise and sacred even if he didn't feel seared his body dose "Are you okay?" The next boy who was next to him (Tae) ask when he see that Yoongi was crying.

Yoongi feel his face feeling that he was indeed crying he begun to feel scared now he whole body started to shake "Hey Hey its okay your save am doctor this guy here is nurse okay everything is going to be okay now take a deep breath,...okay?" Taehyung asked and see that the little guy nodded he smile "on 1,..2,..3,.. again 1,..2,..3,.. there you go and I'm sorry"

Yoongi nodded didn't trust his own voice "Please get up" This time Yoongi take his hand to get up once he get up yoongi look in his back look for his asthma pump once he didn't see it in here he look around the two man look at the little guy in confuse "Are you look for some thing" The guy (JK)with black hair say see that yoongi look like he was about t have anther panic and he don't want that.

Yoongi nod his hand fast "Hey remember breath" Yoongi Nod Now what are you look for" Yoongi told them and they start look Yoongi saying that it was the last one he got and that it was hard to even get this one the blonde feel so bad because it was his fault, He look on the road see the pump "Hey it that it?" Yoongi look were he was point and smile nod.

Yoongi take a step on the road but was drag back "Are you crazy you could die didn't you see the car" Yoongi was pout see the strangers scolding him "But-" "There is not but!" The blonde say in a stern voice Yoongi flinch at the tone and look out back at the road see that his pump is now brokering what was he going to do now.

Taehyung see were the little guy was look at that, he feel so bad "Come to hospital when you have time I will give you one for free whenever you need it" He say to Yoongi giving the card Yoongi was shook he look at the card it was the most expansive hospital every "You work at expansive hospital" The two laugh at His comment and nodded "I can't" Yoongi was going to give back the card "No I feel bad so please for my pride please come"

"Okay"