F

Chapter - 9

"

Your meds"

Yoongi run "I don't want to" Yoongi said going to stairs but someone catch him "hyung let me go" Yoongi said wiggles trying to get out "you know I can't do that" Jungkook say Left up Yoongi.

"put me down Jungkook I change my mind am not sleeping in ur room" Jungkook slap Yoongi ass "that find by me!! You need to take it! Like it are Not" Jungkook say and throw Yoongi on the couch.

"Here" Taehyung say with the liquid medicine on a spoon to Yoongi "no" Yoongi say and hit Taehyung hands the medicine drop.

Yoongi and taekook gasp "YOONGI" 'I didn't mean to' Yoongi said in his head "drink this now before I get really mad"

Yoongi gulp Taehyung can be really scary he nodded and look at the spoon open his mouth and take his medicine "good no clean up and get to work"

Yoongi run upstairs to bathroom and wash his mouth he feel like to vomit "YOONGI IF YOU DEAR PUKE IT OUTI WILL GIVE U TWO" Yoongi started to cry "meanie"

Namjoon pov

I heard Taehyung yell I was going down stairs when I heard crying and singing "Yoongi" I see open the door

Once I got in Yoongi was crying "why is my KitKat is crying uh" I say walk to him "what's worng u didn't want to take your medicine" I say seat next to him, I saw him nod

"Oh baby come here" I take him in my hands place himon my lap "you need hyung you know that metter that me" Yoongi his his face in my neck I rop his back "shh it's okay"

"No it not" I heard him say "why" I ask "because when I take shot are medicine or anything medical stuff I get sleepy and today is my first open and I will me tired" he started cry again "oh kitkat it's okay you can open it tomorrow" I feel him shaking his head.

"No the workers are coming to day and they will be there w-won-wondering why no one there" I can till that Yoongi going to fall asleep any moment "I will tell Taehyung and Jungkook to go open it for you"
"NOo-"

I get up with a sleeping Yoongi going to of the bathroom seeing Taehyung and Jungkook right there "you now what you have to do" they nod and get going.

I go to Yoongi room while I wish it was maybe I will ask him if he want to stay I place him down on the bed covering him up I was Bout to line when he grap my head.
"Yoonie"
"Don't go please" I can't say no I get in bed and spoon him "sleep while Yoongi"

To be continued......

Words: 471