NGI

"Taehyung?"
"Sometime I hate my name" Taehyung sigh knowing his name as hyung in there, Yoongi roll his eyes "big brother tae" Yoongi look at how Taehyung mood change "Yoonie!" Taehyung say hugging Yoongi "so the Truth"

"Oh yeah" Taehyung break the hug "in front of you" Yoongi was confused "huh" yoongi look behind Taehyung and saw

Chapter - 8

What yoongi saw was, was everting he wanted but couldn't do it "You guys didn't" Yoongi say take a deep breathe "Have to" taehyung just smile "Wanna come in" yoongi didn't use his voice but he nod and he both enter.

"were the othe-ahh" "YOONGI SUPRISE" Yoongi jump and turn and see his other brothers who as their hands up "Hey don't do that" "sorry"

Yoongi look around "OMG" was all yoongi could say before he cried "Hyung~" the boys run to their little brother try to comfort him "Yoonie don't cry" Taehyung say pat yoongi head.
"Yeah pls it going to make me cry" Jungkook added pat Yoongi back "It's happy tears Kook" yoongi say smile at his bunny hyung "Still don't do it" Hoseok said with one dimples showing "Okay"

"You like it" Seokjin ask yoongi nodded "Yes I love it- but how" Namjoon push through the others "We ask your friends at your work" yoongi made a oh face "Thank you I love you guys" they were shock "Oh Yoongi we love u too" they hug around Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
...

Yoongi as never been so happy he got his own coffee shop he been waiting for so long but he still sad

Yoongi pov

I walk down of my brothers house they beg me to stay the night, I don't mind I wanna live here too *pout*

I walk to the kitchen we're I see Jin and Jungkook making breakfast "morning hyungs" I see them turn around with smile on thier face once the saw me "morning yoonie" I giggle and left but not before Jin hyung say something.

"Don't forget to take ur mids" I whin "hyung no want to" I say pout "don't worry Yoongi you have to take when you eat" Jungkook Say "really?" Jin say to Jungkook"yes.." I left going to the living room

"Yoonie!"
"Ahh" I feel someone jump on my back and by the sound of his voice it was "Taehyung ~~~~" I here him giggle "your doc what you trying to do give a heart attack to death" I said look at him"Yooni do the so serious uh" I roll my eye still pouting

"Ahhh Taehyung" I didn't even notice Taehyung kiss my cheeks he a dead man "come here" I run after him

Jungkook pov

Me and Jin hyung finish making breakfast till Jin said "Jungkookie can you please call the others" I said "okay" put down the last plate and "HYUNGS AND YOONIE COME FOR BREAKFAST OKA-AHHh"
Jin hit me at the back of my head "why you tell I say go call them" I look at Jin hyung"I did" and walk to my seat "this brat "

I see everyone coming in and I saw Yoongi coming I want Yooni to seat next to me "yoonie" I call out and pat the seat next to me, I saw Jimin coming may wat I put my legs over the seat "this seat taking" I said not give him a glance "no it's not" I didn't pay him no mind.

"it's okay Jungkook Jimin can sea there " I look up at Yoongi "but yooni I want you to seat next to me" I pout "next time okay" I nod and remove my food to but not forget to give Jimin a glance.

Yoongi pov

I see Jungkook hyung sad I feel bad so I said "Jungkookie can sleep next to you tonight" I am look at him I see simle "yes Yooni" I go back to eat

"No fear" I heard Jimin and Taehyung say "you can ji" I was cut off by Jungkook "No Yoon it's me and you only okay to join" I nod "Maybe next time"

I finished eating I also see others finish eating "okay am going to get ready for my first opening" I said excitedly "wait Yoongi" I heard tae said "yes hyung-"
"Your med

To be continued......