PlAN (A)

Chapter-6

Few days later

"Are you pretty sure that our baby brother?" Nomjoon ask they have final return back home to South Korea "yes am sure"  Taekook say "So.. dose that mean-" (hope) " Yep we find our brother" (min) "and this time" (jk) "we won't let him go"( Jin)

.
.
.
.
.
.

The min brothers was coming up with a plan to get back thier brother,they were rather around in living room it was quite for a while "so?" Taehyung break the silence, Jimin look at tae like he lose his head "what you mean so? We going to get Yoongi back"

Taehyung now turn to Jimin giving the the look 'your stupid' "I already know that stupid. *Roll eyes* I was going to say So? Meaning how we going to do that?"

Jimin pout, the rest nod thier head "well first we need to become firends with him" Jungkook said smile "yes that could work" Namjoon agree to the idea.

"Oh and since me and kook mange to convince him to come to hospital whenever he have checked meaning am his doctor now, I can find out if he really our brother"

Everyone was nodding till that last question looking at tae confused "what do you mean by that" Ho-seok asked of Taehyung "I mean we say our name to him all he did was nod like he doesn't remember us or he not Yoongi but am for sure it's the first one"

"So what is the plan"
..
...
....
...
..
.

Yoongi was getting up out of bed "good morning to me" and went to the bathroom began to get ready for work.

Once he was done he got read Wear a blue baby color jeans jacket and a short sleeve creamy brown color shirt with a very light baby blue sweatpants and white and blue Converse.

Yoongi got done and go to his small kitchen look for something to eat for breakfast before taking his medicine which he didn't take.

"Time to head out"

[ plan A: meet Yoongi & giving him clues]

Yoongi was at the counter getting people order.

"Excuse!" Yoongi look up seeing Avery happy person line 'will that the first' Yoongi shook his head and put on a smile "Welcome to Happy hour cafe! What can help you with" the person scream.

Yoongi jump at that people form all directions look over Yoongi cheek on red of embarrassing him self, he look up at the happy person glaze.

Yoongi get his order and was going to write the costumer name on it but didn't know "what your name" Yoongi ask "min Ho-seok" Yoongi roll his eyes 'why dose every one have min name'

Yoongi say not knowing he said that out loud Yoongi give the guy name Ho-seok his order "maybe it mean something" Ho-seok left after that living a confused Yoongi behind "huh"

Yoongi was warp up with his work getting change and went to the park it was getting cold "should have wear sweater" Yoongi say down he always come here after work and at brake time "the sky look cloudy maybe it's going to rain later" Yoongi rest his head back and close his eyes.

"Hi mind if I set here" Yoongi open look up just to see someone who was tall and was wear a Brown t-shirt and baggie type pants 'is'n he cold" Yoongi nodded who is he to say no it's a public park.

"I thank you" they both seat down in silent "my name is min Namjoon by the way" Yoongi look so down "is the name popular back then are some thing" Yoongi once again didn't realize he said that out till he hear a laugh "what" the Namjoon person shake his head

'plan is going on as plan' Namjoon clear his choke to his Yoongi attention once Yoongi look at him "do you have Any siblings I have 6 brothers but one is well that one come with complication sense he doesn't know about us" 

Yoongi nodded "I don't if I have a siblings are not but maybe not since they would have come to me when I turn 18 are visiting me" Yoongi say looking down, at that Namjoon wants to till Yoongi everything.

"maybe they didn't known we're you are" Yoongi shug "anyway if you know how he is why not till him, if I were him I would like to know" Yoongi got up "any way I got to bye Namjoon" walk off to his next direction.

"I will keep that in mind lil brother" walking off as well

"Huh?" Yoongi look back to the person was gone "well let's go grocery shopping"

Yoongi was in the grocery store look at his list of things to get "okay least see here" Yoongi say look around seeing someone familiar "Yoongi!" "hyung!" Yoongi said so excited shook him too "how have you been" Taehyung ask "am good" Yoongi said smile "oh this is my other brother Jin hyung"

"Hey nice to meet you am Min Seokjin"  Yoongi nod shaking his hands  look back at Taehyung "oh hyung"  getting a yes "I meet so many mins today it so funny min Ho-seok and a min Namjoon and know the two of you know am trying my name isn't that special anymore"

Taehyung laugh at that "those two are my brothers" Yoongi shook "wow how many brother you have... Wait don't answer that that Namjoon guy told me six but one don't know you" Taehyung nod "wow why not till him" all Taehyung day was time will till

"Did you take you medicine" Taehyung ask going into doc mood Yoongi gulp forgot to (that a lie) Yoongi shake his head "And why not" Taehyung ask in a tone that is scary to Yoongi, Taehyung getting upset cause Yoongi promise he will

"I forgotten to" Yoongi say looking down Taehyung sigh "don't lie to me" Yoongi look up 'how did he know' he look at the guy how next to Taehyung looking into a bag he seen the Taehyung hyung take out a medicine

"No." Yoongi say if the bat "yes" Jin Aldo say seriously Yoongi wines "it's like you all know you guess going to see me" Jin and Taehyung laugh at that "maybe" was all he said confused yoongi (I made you too clues)

Yoongi was crying because he have to take the medicine they were in bathroom"please no" puppy eyes "tae maybe-" Taehyung didn't like when his hyung told him how to do his job "you sound like Joon hyung stop hyung tell me how to do my jop" jun rise his hand up backing down looking at Yoongi with a sorry face.

"Tae tae~~" Yoongi was sniffing tears Taehyung fight the urge to hug him and saying he won't going him the medicine "Yoongi." Yoongi look down "fine" he say lean his head back open house mouth "Jin hold good head" Jin do as he was told "I can't believe am doing this in store" sigh.

Taehyung pour the liquid in Yoongi mouth and shut it "Mhmmjhn" Taehyung let go seeing that Yoongi drink it "I don't like it" "we know" "I wanna sleep know" "we can see that":
"Bye" saying bye to each to they.

"Let's tell Jungkook to drive him home" Jin said going on his phone "good idea"

Yoongi was walking drunk in because of the med he take "this is why I hate telling them" Yoongi ready to cross to the another side when a deep black cat pull up in front of him he see two person get out Jungkook and someone else.

"What is worng with you mins" Jungkook and other laugh "let me guess you are a min too" he see him nodded "yes Min Jimin" Yoongi nod.

"Get in the car".  "huh?" Yoongi wide his eyes to trying to get a better understanding sense his so tired"get in tae say u want to sleep so we taking you home" 'oh'*nod*

At this point Yoongi don't care it's not like he will take no for answer Yoongi house to the back we're Jimin was

They taking for a while till Yoongi fall s sleeping Jimin lap"this is our baby brother" "yes it is

What they didn't know what Yoongi was awake at the time .

To Be Continued....

A/Jay
Sorry it took me so long at alot of test last on Friday and today as well got study for tomorrow test as well

Well home you like this no edits in Rush.

Comment and vote pls