OO

Chapter - 7

It's been a week since Yoongi have talk to the others, Yoongi was sad about it but they need to apologize first even tho he been ignored the calls form them.

Yoongi was sleeping it was 10 at night cuddle up with his Kumamon bear with a gray blanket cover his body form toe to shoulders *ring* 

Yoongi weep in bed turning around with his Kumamon on the other side *ring* Yoongi give "ugh- why it so late for this" Yoongi say trying to feel for his phone without using to much energy.

"Ugh" Yoongi flig the cover off his shoulder and turn on the bed lamp and saw his phone he look at it and saw that it was Namjoon call him "wired it always the others not Namjoon" Yoongi sigh and answers the call.

"Hyung?.." Yoongi answers in a tired soft voice "Yoongi! I know you don't want to talk to us now but please let us explained you got the wrong idea" Namjoon say in one breathe.

Yoongi think for a while and said yes to Namjoon "okay why" was all Yoongi say "k so it was actually week off we make you take not fired you" Namjoon said with his white lie (the off truth) 

"Joon hyung" it was like Yoongi new that his hyung was lying, Namjoon take a deep breath"okay well it off the truth- can you just came at 13579 Gigi street abu (made-up) please we will tell you..more like show you" Namjoon was holding his breath waiting for his little brother answer.

"Okay" ended the call when Namjoon said 'u won't regret it "it better"

Tomorrow at 13579 Gigi street Abu

Yoongi was walking on the side walk of the street he was going to "where are they" Yoongi say look around.

"YOONGI!" Yoongi heard his name call he look across the street seeing Taehyung yelled out his name waving with two hands in the air, Yoongi look both ways before across the street.

"Taehyung?" 
"Sometime I hate my name" Taehyung sigh knowing his name as hyung in there, Yoongi roll his eyes "big brother tae" Yoongi look at how Taehyung mood change "Yoonie!" Taehyung say hugging Yoongi "so the Truth"

"Oh yeah" Taehyung break the hug "in front of you" Yoongi was confused "huh" yoongi look behind Taehyung and saw