Should I

Chapter-4

Its been a week since the event that happen with doctors "Should I go- mean I do need  a pump" yoongi was on his bed laying down look at the ceiling "since I don't got work today  soo.

Finial after a long time of talking to himself if should he go are not, he get up from his bed   making his way to the closet "What should I wear" Yoongi say as he bring index finger to his chin.

 "I mean how can he get me one for free" Yoongi say as h taking a step back from the closet and turn around "It's not like he can just take it or else he pay for it" "Or maybe he owns it- Nah he too young for that"   Yoongi say as he nod his head  "But- Stop yoongi just go god damn."

H got dress waring a oversize baby blue soft sweater  and a black skinny jeans match with a baby blue white high ankle convers and walk out the door but don't forget to unlock it.

WiTh TaEkOoK~

'Today was not so busy' Taehyung thought to himself as he make his way down to the cafeteria,- (dose hptal have lunchroom?? idk)-"Hyung!" Taehyung look back seeing his little brother wave to him "Wait for me" say as he run.

"What's up Kook" Taehyung say as Jungkook as next to him "Do you think that kid we see last week will come" Jungkook ask as they both making their way to the caf Taehyung shrug "I don't Know Kook maybe he will maybe he will not" Jungkook nod at what Taehyung was saying.

"But still I think he will come" Jungkook add and stop when he see his Hyung stopped "Why you so worry anyway you like him are something" Taehyung was shook.

 "You now I was joking right Don't tell-" got cut off "WHAT NO, it just I feel something you know am I making sense" He say look at his brother "Yah me too...... Anyway let's go am hunger"  They both laugh.

(Not that time of story, NO)

WiTh NamJiNmInSeOk~

"When are we going back home" Jimin say as he roll on the ground "We going back next week" Namjoon say as h typing some important thing on his computer "Why so far" Ho-Seok was now started to complain

"YEA! You were the one who wanted to come" The oldest say as he make appear in the living room "We know~" The two pout and look down "So deal with it" He add "Yes Hyung" The they both add and walk off.

Seokjin walk up to Namjoon "What you doing~" he asked as he take a seat next tp Namjoon "The files" He rippled not taking his eyes off the screen, Seokjin wasn't   upset about he Namjoon baler take his off the think he working on.

"What files?" Seokjin ask even tho he is the CEO Namjoon mostly act like the CEO instead of COO "The one you forgot, and was due today for a meet that was today" Seokjin nervous laugh and get "Maybe I should put you as the CEO" he add getting up Namjoon shook his head "Too many work even tho am doing it" Jin rolled his eyes and walk off t the kitchen.

BaCk To YoOnGi~

Yoongi was at the front gate to the [Minheap +] hospital, Yoongi always find this hospital weird cause they said that the hospital was name after their family name "Min"  "Oh well here goose nothing-"

Yoongi stop "What should I say" Yoongi was now in a panic mode pacing around "Clam down Yoongi" He say taking a deep big breath "Just g in their and ask for-"

Yoongi was not clam "H didn't give me his name only a card" Yoongi feel like to yell  "Oh My God should I go" He say then shook his head "Nope I came way way to far for nothing let's go"

Yoongi enter the gate and ended to the hospital he walk in "WoW It's big" Yoongi say eyes goose wide like a kid see candy.

He walk up to the lady that he see at the front "I-Hi" Yoongi say shyly The lady look up "Yes what kind I help you with" goes back typing on the computer "Wea-well u-you see is" Yoongi didn't knw what to do are sat due to he doesn't know the guy name.

The lady look up with confusion "Huh" Yoongi take a deep breath "There this guy who work here blond hair  and really tall he also work with another guy who got long black hair and also tall" in one breath.

The lady look t him and then  "Oh do you mean the mins brothers that owns this place" she ask "I mean I don't know but they look way to young" Yoongi add the lady laugh (She not old i just don't wanna but girl she in her 20s)

 "Yep those are the mins, what can do for you know" Yoongi feel like he was back to squarer one "Can I please speak to please" the lady look up "Um sorry do you have a appointment with them" Yoongi shook his head "Then am sorry I can't let you see him" Yoongi look down pouting say "Okay" Yoongi turn around about to leave then

"Hey you"

Shout-out ↓ thank you for looking forward to this story 🥺✊🏽

dracuannie_