My hyung

18min writing
Words : 498 (short)

Chspter-8

It's the next morning, Yoongi wake up before the others "so it wasn't a dream" Yoongi said looking around see his six brothers sleeping legs wrap around each other "are they fight in their sleep" Yoongi say each as Jimin and Jungkook fight to see which person legs to on on each other in their sleep.

Yoongi laugh and lift Jin hand off him, walking to the kitchen "let's see what can I make" Yoongi was going to make breakfast for the others and hend to work.

(I can't Korea breakfast looking like lunch well we get pancake with egg I don't eat pancakes so I eat cereal)

Ying I was satisfied with his work he look at the time 7:00am "I should go home and take shower after I eat"
Yoongi est and left a note for them "bye bye for know"

:::::

It was 8:04 am and the boys still sleep after 5min Jin woke up "I know they will still be asleep" Jin day shaking his head.
Jin got up feely something was weird "where's Yoongi" Jin look sound panic "I can't lose him again."

"Guys wake up!! Now!!!¡" The rest jump up"What's it what wrong" they ask "I can't find Yoongi anywhere" Jin said with a shaking voice.
The boy split up looking for yoongi Jungkook room the bathroom the guest room and then kitchen.

They walk in see food on the table "Jin did u cook" Jin shake his head to Namjoon "look what a found" Jungkook shaking the paper "it a note".  Hobi ask and gotta nod the second oldest take the paper and read it out loud.

"Dear my Hyungs have a work so I have to leave early sorry I didn't told you. But ask apologize I made you all breakfast hop you like since I don't know what you love sorry to go in your kitchen if that a bid deal. See you later -yoongi"

The boy left out a relief that thier brother. Is okay "let eat our brother makee this for us" Jimin say going over to the table "wow Jimin want to eat usually I have to force food down your throat" Jin said standing like pregnant mom would "I know but Yoongi made this I will be a bad big brother if I don't eat" Jimin sleep to that

The boys laugh and gather around the table ready to dig in"your right I got usually go to the office early and never get to eat am the boss so I be late for today" Namjoon say even tho he was already late.

"Am the boss" Jin said Namjoon ignored him, Jin roll his eyes the simle seeing his younger brother eating
But something worng again

Yoongi is missing

"Jin hyung eat" Jungkook said Jin nod and dig in as well
Every on was

12pm

"I hate my job" ()

???

To be continued.......

Remember go to my "upload on my fanfic story" it will till you when am up loading again and shout out too