Y

Chapter - 9

12pm

"I hate my job"

it's been a long for work was taking a hold on his health, yoongi stretch almost loss his balance "Yoongi?" Yoongi turn around seeing his boss  "Yes?"

"You can take the rest f the dat off and don't come in the tomorrow and the dat after that" yoongi was shock of what he heard "But sir" Yoongi say stumble when he fulling turn around to see the boss "If you over heard me saying I hate this job it-" Yoongi was cut off yoongi heart was beating he was getting fired.

"No yoongi that not it" Boss say shaking his hand "Then what" Before yoongi could get answer he heard the bell ring when the door is opening.

He turn around and say his brothers "Yoongi!!" Taehyung say running to his baby brother "Hyung?... what you guys doing here" yoongi say wiping his eyes "Why you crying?" Taehyung say lifting yoongi chin.

yoongi shook his head "Nothing" "Why id he crying not you dare lie"   Jungkook push Taehyung behind him who had yoongi in his hold "I don~n't know"  The man said "Than why is he crying it can't be nothing" Namjoon say now joining Jungkook beside him.

"All I tell him is what you told me" At that yoongi push Taehyung away from him "What." yoongi say cold this shock the others "what you told sir t fire me" Yoongi ask the boys who stand in front of them.

"What?" Hoseok say with the boys with a confuse face "Don't play dumb with me.! Why you do that" the boys say haring yoongi voice break, break their heart "Okay I thought it was great idea you have us know you don't need to work?" Jimin said surging yoongi just steers at them and walk away.

"Look of what you down" Seokjin said "Don't worry he doesn't know the surprise" Jim say 'well he won't need to surprise because HE WN'T TALK TO US"   "Whatever" jimin act like it was nothing when he knew he should have think before he say nothing but he didn't want to ruining what they have plan for yoongi. he pouting 

Yoongi was walking down on the side walk with tears fall down "why did I thought it was a good idea to have a brother" Yoongi say trying to stop the tears 'it hurts' yoongi run home