𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐥 ~~ red bulls on navy blue

cw : explicit scenes ahead, reader's discretion is advised, female lingerie involved

~🧡~

Summer break. Oh, how Max loves summer break. He has a few weeks away from Formula 1. Those are also four weeks he can spend with his boyfriend, and Max loves spending time with Daniel as much as he loves racing, maybe even more. After some wild days in Budapest in which they discovered the city, they are finally back in Monaco, in their shared flat.

It's only 20:00, but both drivers have already eaten/had their dinner. Daniel is reading a book on self-development in their bedroom. Max knows it's the best time for him to set up his surprise. The last days have been full of drama for the McLaren driver, so Max thought to cheer him up.

The Dutch driver closes the curtains, and puts on their dim light in the living room. It may not be the best place, but it's a bigger space than their bedroom. And Max is going to need a lot of room.

He also prepares the couch, making sure it's comfortable enough and that the cushions are in their respective place. Between them, he hides a little bottle of lube, just in case they don't make it to the bedroom. Max also connects his phone to the high-fi boxes Daniel insisted so much on buying. He puts on that romantic Spanish music Carlos said worked wonders on Lando.

Finally, all is ready to give Dan his reward. Max sprawls himself on the couch. He opens his phone's camera, and puts it in selfie mode. Hooking a finger on the waistband of his joggers, he lowers them to make his V-line visible. Max looks back at the screen, grinning like crazy, and snaps the picture.

He doesn't have any remorse when he hears a squeal coming from the bedroom, and someone falling to the ground.

In a matter of seconds, Daniel is in the living room, eyes wide open. Max is standing, still grinning. The Australian makes a move toward him, but Max pushes him down on the couch.

"Maxy..." Daniel moans, clearly a little disappointed.

"Sit back and no touching, Dan," he replies, an evil grin on his lips. "You'll get to do that later, if you behave."

The Australian's eyes widen, and Max can see the passionate lust in them. Perfect, just like he planned. The Red Bull driver gets a little further away, close enough for Daniel to see everything, but far enough to make him yearn for physical contact. The latter keeps clenching his fists, as if he needed to fidget to obey Max.

The song playing is lascivious, a woman's voice sweetly singing about her long-lost lover. The rhythm is perfect for Max, who gently starts to move his body. He sways his hips from left to right, while letting his hands roam on his chest. The fabric of his shirt is brushing against the surprise he has for Daniel, and at the same time deliciously grazing his nipples. Max cannot resist the temptation, and pinches them. He plays with the little barbells passing through them. He lets out a soft sign while biting his bottom lip, wanting to keep as quiet as possible.

They do exactly what Daniel usually does to him, and Max cannot lie, it's making him just a little harder. By the groans coming from the couch, he guesses he isn't the only one affected.

Max grins, before opening his mouth, softly moaning Daniel's name. His hands move further up, on his neck. He lets them play with his soft skin, reddening it. The Aussie on the couch hisses, and they go down, towards his hips. They play with his jogger's waistband, pretending to pull them off, before backing out at the last second. As his hands do that, he sways his hips farther down.

"Fuck, Maxy," the other driver whines.

The Dutchman looks at him, and sees Daniel palming himself through the fabric of his trousers. Max may have moaned, too, if he hadn't swallowed the sounds back in his throat. This night is about Daniel, and Daniel only. He doesn't want to fuck it up. All that playing with his own trousers makes his underwear move against his half-hard cock. Max knows it is now time to reveal the surprise.