𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢 ~~ Heat

cw : omegaverse, explicit content

>🚉<

It's been years since Kimi and Seb first spend the latter's heat together.

It had been back in 2007, when the German Omega knew nobody on the track. He had been lost and hurting, locked away in his hotel room. The BMW Sauber Team couldn't do anything for him, apart from giving him suppressants, blankets, and other medication.

By a struck of luck, Kimi had pass in front of the younger's hotel room. He had heard the pained moans of the Omega, and couldn't restrain from offering his help. Seb gladly accepted it, and since then, it had always been Kimi and Seb. Seb and Kimi, firstly as simple boyfriends, then partners, teammates, and finally mates.

Yet, now that Kimi is retired, it's complicated, to say the least. He isn't able to accompany Seb at each Grand Prix, leaving the German praying that no heat will happen during one of them. He knows it's akin to playing the Russian Roulette, but he hates suppressants with a passion after they left him sick for a week.

And of course, as Fate is a corny teenager who thirst for angst, Sebastian unexpectantly enters his heat at the Austrian Grand Prix. He notices it just before the race, when suddenly, that Alpha mechanic smells enticing and inviting. It's the first classic textbook sign, quickly followed by his skin feeling more sensitive than usual.

Scheisse, he thinks. This can't happen, not now!

He has to race, he has to get his little green tractor over the finish lane. Yet, that's not the worst part, no. Kimi didn't make it for the Grand Prix, stuck at their Swiss house as their younger child is sick. Seb can't even asks his husband, his mate. Their child needs at least a parent by their side, and the German loves them too much to take Kimi away from them.

With shaky hands, he puts his helmet on his head, and gets in the car. He has a job to do, and it's not something as simple as biology which is going to stop him from doing what he loves. Seb takes deep breaths in and out, calming his raging heart beating far too fast.

There is a Grand Prix to race, there is a track to run.

Against all his expectation, Seb totally forgets everything heat related after lights out. He doesn't notice the knots in his stomachs, not the wetness in his underwear. He disregards his own skin itching like crazy, ignores his panting breath, leaves aside his start of headache.

At the pit stops, he can breathe for a few seconds. During those, he is aware of his state, painfully aware. Yet, they don't last long enough for him to truly hurt, and he manages to get back to the race without further problems.

As he passes the chequered flag dead last, the situation provides to be more difficult than anticipated. His heart goes crazy, beating faster than normal. His skin overheats, and Seb is full of want. He needs his mate. His radio transmits something, but he cannot hear over his panting breaths.

The German gets out of his car, almost running for weighting. He begrudgingly takes of his helmet when Antti presses him to do that. Seb doesn't want for people to see him in this state. Yet, he crosses Antti's eyes, and the latter seems to be shocked.

"Seb," the Finn says, his voice low. "Since when?"

"Before the race," the driver replies, keeping his head down.

"I'll call Kimi," the trainer nods, a little horrified but amazed Seb raced in his state.

Shivers run down Seb's spin, and he can't find himself to disagree. He is quickly pushed towards his motorhome, where he can have a little privacy, at last. He feels a little guilty about not celebrating Mick's points, but he is sure the young driver will understand. For now, he just needs to get out of his sweaty clothes.

The water is cold, but Seb doesn't care. It makes him feel more grounded, his mind less hazed by the heat. He doesn't know how much time he spends under the water, but when he feels like he can breathe again, his fingers are all wrinkled. Seb gets out, a single white towel wrapped around his waist. He did washed himself up, but he can feel slick run down his thighs again.

As he sets himself on his bed, blankets all round him, snacks and water safely tucked there, someone knocks at the door. It's unusual, downright strange. His Heat protocol clearly stipulates he is to not be contacted for its total duration. Whoever wants to see him must be stupid, or ignorant towards his condition.

Seb decides to let it slide, the intrudor can wait for a few daysm when he will feel more like himself. Yet, the knocks don't stop. They become loud banging, which are making Seb's headache worsen.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" The German yells, as he painfully gets out of his nest.

He is naked, and has to put on some shorts. He is painfully hard, and the cotton is dampening quickly. Seb really hopes this won't take long.

"What do you want," he almost yells, wanking the door open.

He doesn't expect to be pushed inside his motorhome. He doesn't expect Kimi's sweet cantaloupe scent to invade his nostrils either. Two warm hands push him into a hug as the door closes itself. Kimi's warm body encompasses him as they fall on the bed.

Seb's head is pressed near Kimi's neck, right where his scent glad is. The German sharply inhales, and his mate's smell calms him, only for a moment. Easily, the Finn slightly gets of Seb, for them to be able to see each other. Vettel looks deep into Kimi's icy blue eyes, and he completely looses composure.

The distinct and addictive smell of pure want fills the air. The Finn doesn't hesitate to plunge for his mate's lips. Even if they are clothed, it doesn't Seb from grinding against the tight skinny jeans his husband thought it was a good idea to wear. It makes them both shiver, and the German moans in the kiss.

His mind is filled with only one thing: Kimi.

Kimi is here, Kimi is going to take care of him, Kimi didn't leave him alone.

The latter groans, a smile creeping on his lips as they keep kissing. Seb guesses he must have somehow said that, all is blurry in his heat hazed mind. No matter how much the friction is good, and the kiss is exiting, he is still missing something, still missing his mate.

"Please," Seb begs, as he fumbles to get his shorts of him.

"Tell me what you want," Kimi whispers back, helping him.

"Please," the German says again, this time more insisting. "I need you inside me, Alpha."

It makes Kimi go almost feral, and he groans, yanking his own trousers and t-shirt off. Seb relishes at the skin on skin contact, moans at each touch, no matter how small or light it is.

"Whatever you want," Kimi breathes deep in his neck. "Whatever you need."

Seb looks at his mate again, and the world fades around them. It's going to be only them for a few days, and the German just cannot wait.

>🚉<

Yeah, i got simi in stock rn...
feeling good, might fail my midterms, but we'll burn that bridge when we get there!