Chapter 9.

Xavier gave me a confused look, also wondering what was going on.

Well we did just kiss...infront of him.

"Hells wrong with him?" Xavier asks in a confused voice.

I shrug, Wednesday just stands there emotions blank.

Just then i feel a liquid trickle on my arms. Xavier also seems to feel at and looks down at his coat.

Red liquid was falling from the ceiling. There were screams, everyone was trying to get out. Xavier just picked me up [💀]. I saw Wednesday smiling while it fell. She licked her finger and tasted it

"Couldnt even go for real pig blood." I hear her say.

Xavier eventually got us out of the rampage, and Tyler was still no where in sight.

The rest of the drive was uncomfortable, the paint dried on our clothes completely ruining them.

My hands started to catch a light eventually, so Xavier let me step out into the rain.

My stupid god damn red eyes were probably there. Cause Xavier kept on looking into them.

Oh yeah...and my hair was probably red too.

"Like what you see?" I ask in a bored manner. He just shakes his head.

"Xavier why did you kiss me..." I ask a little heartbroken

"I...wanted them to feel jealous." He says, atleast i understand that.

i nod my head, but wheres Tyler? God!!!!!!! Im so furstrated, i turn into a pheonix so i dont catch alight.

Xavier looks at me shocked. I just squak at him and head over to Tylers cafe.

I barge through the door. Okay that hurt my feathers [;-;].

I shapeshift back into a human.

"TYLER!!!!" I yell running in.

He seems pretty pissed off while he was sitting drinking coffee.

"What?" He asked rather rudely.

"THETRIFFJDJKISSWITUTHRTYLERR WASSATRICKK?!!!" I said 'calmly'

(Lmao i gotta stop with these refs)

"Huh?" Tyler asks thoroughly confused.

"Tyler, the kiss...it wasnt real, i did it to make you jealous..." I try to say 'calmly'.

He looks at me and before i could talk i was interupted by Tylers lips smashing on to mine. They were sweet, and tasted amazing. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening it. We finnaly pulled apart
And he smiled at me

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!
BUT IM SURE YALL LOVED IT 😗