Chapter 16. The plan

"Now shall we go over the plan?"

I stared at her, and nodded my head, anxious on what it was going to be about.

"Wednesday Addams." She simply stated, i looked at her in confusion.

"I need you, to manipulate her, get her to..trust you, get close to her." She adds, i felt her 'master' impact upon me.

"And why would i need to do that?" I ask her curiously.

"Thats on a need-to-know basis." She says, turning away from me.

"You can go now." She states, i turn into my Hyde form running back to Nevermore gathering my thoughts.

How the hell was i supposed to 'get close to her' what did she mean?

When i arrive at Nevermore i turn back into Human (nO hE iS nOt NaKeD)

I sigh and enter the school heading back to the dorm.

I enter and see Y/n sitting on the bed, everytime i looked at her, i felt happy.

I enter the dorm and see her sleeping on her bed, i see my phone has a bunch of messages so i check them.

𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢, 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶. - 𝘋𝘢𝘥

Oh shit, i completely forgot about that, i reply back.

𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘸 - 𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳

I sigh and flop down on my bed , looking at y/ns peacefull figure, i didnt want to intrupt her by sleeping by her.

After a few minutes i fall into a deep sleep

Y/n pov:

"Hey Tyler." I say smiling as i woke up, he smiles back

"Hey, ive been awake for a while, what do you wanna do today?" He asks, i shrug

"Lets do something fun, maybe get the group together." I suggest, he nods in agreement.

"Of course that would be fun." He states

"Alright, im gonna text  Josh and Carlitos." I say, i grabbing my phone,

"Hey guys, lets hang out today we can go to McDonalds or something." I say, and forward it since i was too lazy to type.

"Alright, i texted them, now what are we going to do?" I ask

"Why dont we go to the amusement park, and like maybe i dont know, watch a movie?" Tyler asks

"Thats a great idea!" I say, smiling and give him a quick peck on the cheek

This is gonna be a fun day.

𝑨/𝒏: 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 (:<