Chapter 9. Coma

3rd person pov:

Y/n had been in a coma for about 2 weeks.

Tyler would visit her everyday, saying how sorry he was that he couldnt be there.

He would always shed a tear, thinking to himself 'why couldnt i help her'.

Tyler enters the room y/n was lying in, she had an overwhelming amount of gifts surrounding her.

"Hey y/n." Tyler says with a sniff, a tear falling down his cheek.

"Today i read a letter you gave me a long time ago. It was before you confessed your love for me, but it meant alot." He continues smiling a little.

He read it to her crying as he did so.

"Hey Tyler
How are you doing?

Today was super crappy, me and Xavier got into a fight because i set his uniform on fire.

You should have seen him frealing out! It was the last pair he had!

i swear i dont know what i would do without you guys!

Anyway, i decided on writing to you because you always seem to make me feel better, even in the toughest of moments.

When i cry, you make me laugh.
When im down you make me happy.
When im angry you calm me down.

Your the one whos always been there for me.

You mean alot to me Tyler Galpin and i love you.

- your bff y/n.

Tyler read the whole letter to her, smiling as he did so, rembering the happy moments.

He glanced at the promise ring y/n still held on her finger, hoping one day it would be a marriage ring.

While he sat the for a while, a nurse announced that another visitor is wanting to see her.

He heads out and Xavier walks in giving him a glare as he did so.

Xavier sat down scooching his chair closer to the hospital bed.

"Hey y/n." He says with a smile.

"Today was the usual, missing you. All i did was think about you, i have some good news! For when you wake up, i did get you a gift." He says with a smile brushing y/ns hair out of her face.

"Its special, i thought of it cause your also special." He says with a slight chuckle a tear falling down.

"I cant wait for you to wake up, i know you will. And i believe in you." He says.

"I will always be there for you and iove you." He continues.

The girls breathing becomes faster, and the monitor starts beeping louder.

Nurses rush in, checking on her.

Y/ns eyes shoot open.

!!!!!!!! Yay 💐🎶📸