Chapter 17.

"Hey guys." Josh, Carlitos and Tyler greet as they see us.

"Hi!" I say, smiling

"Sup." Tyler says, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Yall ready for the best day ever?" I ask smiling

"Its already the best, since im here." Carlitos says smirking

"Oh Carl, will you shut up for once." Josh says, lightly punching his shoulder.

"You two, always argueng." I say shaking my head in disbelief, i take Tylers hand in mine.

"Lets go watch a movie first guys." I say, they all grin at each other.

We decided we were going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, for the millionth time, but i didnt argue, i just rolled with it.

i sat next to Tyler, as i grabbed a bucket of popcorn and a f/f slushie

"Hey you gonna share that popcorn?" Tyler asks, i scoff.

"As if, share with Kc." I say, Kc looked at us his mouth already full of popcorn yet the movie hadnt even begun.

"Thought you would say that." Tyler mumbles, a few moments later the movie begun, after all the ads which are a real pain.

I silently ate my popcorn as i watched the movie, i knew every single line off by heart, especially the ones portrayed by f/c.

"I loved it." Josh says as we walk out of the movie house.

"You've never watched it before?" I ask, he nods

"Never really been a huge Harry Potter fan." He says shrugging, i nod.

"New news to me." Carlitos says, opening his can of coke.

"Dude you just had a whole slushie." Tyler says, squinting at Carlito

"Eh whatever." He replies and downs the coke

"Boys." I mumble to myself, they never learn do they.

"So theres something Josh wants to tell you guys." Carlitos says smirking, Josh blushes

"What is it?" I ask, smiling amusedly

"Well...uh...you....see....me and Carlitos....were.....dating." Josh says, i raise my eyebrows.

"I ship." Tyler says

"Me too" i say grinning, the couple blushes and look away.

"They grow up so fast." I tease, Tyler wipes away an imaginary tear

"So were gonna go to that carnival or what?"