Chapter 15. The party

𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 😐 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

Then we enter the party....

"Xavier, y/n, over here!" I hear Kc call us, we walk over to him to see he had already downed 2 glasses of 'punch'

"You look nice Y/n." He says to me, i give him a warm smile.

"You to, by the way, ill give you guys your gifts later." I assure them.

"You didnt have to get us gifts y/n." Xavier says side hugging me, i shook my head.

"Shut up and deal with it." I say teasingly.

They chuckle and we decide to go find a table to sit at, since it was kinda awkward just standing there.

I look around and see that Tyler had entered, my night just got that much better.

"Tyler!" I yell while crashing into him embracing him in a tight hug.

"Im glad i made it." He said and chuckled, i saw Xavier giving him a death glare.

"Will he ever stop hating me?" He asks rolling his eyes.

"Probably not." I say taking his hand leading us to them.

"Sup guys." Tyler says.

"Sup"

"Hi."

"Glad you made it Ty, the musics gonna start playing in a few." Kc says, Xavier was super quiet for some reason.

"Why so queit Xavier?" He asked him, lifting up a brow trying to do a 'Dwayne The Rock Johnson' look.

"First, i dont know. Second, dont do that you look wierd." He responds and we all burst out laughing.

The rest of the party was good, until i unfortunatly fell drunk.

~♥︎Tyler♥︎~ Pov ~

Good Lord i told her not to drink anything, but here i am, carrying her back to our dorm as shes unconcious.

I lay her down on her bed and give her a light kiss on the forehead.

"I love you." She mumbled and rolled into her blanket, hugging her Stranger Things pillow.

I smile to myself, i was so lucky to have her, but unfortunatly i have buisness with Thornhill i have to attend to.

"I love you too." I say and hop out of the window turning into my Hyde form.

I had been ordered to run to our 'secret spot', so obviously i do so.

I arrive and Thornhill gives me a wide, creepy smile that she always has.

"Now shall we go over the plan?"