🔞

Tw; G!p/Unprotected sex/Slight bdsm

"f-fuck.." Charis grunts as she relentlessly thrusting her dick into Alya wet cunt. She grabbed Alyas neck and lightly choking it. She is moaning mess as Charis keep nibbling into her earlobe and leaving marks on her neck. Marking as hers.

"S-slow down" Alya begged, she couldn't take it anymore it's her sixth orgasms. "Why should i?" She smirking knowing that Alya couldn't see her because of the blindfold.
"Remember your safe word baby?" Charis ask, still thrusting deep into her wet pussy. Raw. "Y-yes" Alya answered with shaking tone.

Charis felt her climax building up she immediately change their position. Alya on her lap. Taking off her blindfold, "Ride me, babygirl" she demanded. Alya obeyed and guiding her ass up and down on Charis huge shaft. Holding onto Alya's waist to keep her stay in place. After a minutes she couldn't take it anymore she is going to pass out any moment.

"Are you tired baby?" Charis asked a bit concerned. Alya nodded slowly feeling tired. She laid Alya on her stomach, face down, ass up. Charis thrusting faster,deeper and harder than before making Alya eyes widened. "Ah..! B-baby!" She moaned making Charis cock twitching inside her. She kept thrusting hitting every corner of her g-spot. After a few seconds she finally released her hot thick cum into Alya wet cunt. Coating her walls white. Leaning down she whispered "I love you baby." She kissed the side of her head, pulled up the comforter and they drifted off to sleep.

                                  -END-