SLAVE

Basic info; Y/N (yourname)
                    L/N (last name)

A/N: Does this count as bestiality? Idk.

Y/N's POV

"Urgh- fucking hell! Let me go, you bastards!" I screamed at the guy who keeps pulling my chains. Surprisingly, he didn't scream back like he always did.

I was captured by these guys a few days ago when I took a walk in the forest. They seem like outlaws rather than travellers.

My injury caused by their bear trap isn't fully healed yet, it's a struggle for me to walk properly.

"Listen here, brat. We are going to the market and you better not cause any problems or else-"

"Hey, Pierre! Hurry up! The horses are ready." His friend called us from behind, the guy- Pierre pulled the chain attached to my collar and walk towards the brown horse.

"Get on, bitch." I climbed on the horse not wanting to anger him more. I wish I could slap the shit outta him but he is bulky and taller, compared to my size he can kill me with one punch.

Pierre and his friend talked about selling me to the slave trader, saying things like my body is worthy enough to get sold.

I heard that they're taking me to this centaurs town called Ark Ville. As I was looking around the surrounding, trying to plot my escape. Suddenly the horse stopped making me jolt up.

Sadly we've arrived at the town. Pierre pulled my chains, his eyes glaring into mine, reminding me of his threat earlier.

"Cerik, get me the ropes," Pierre asked his pal. Cerik throws the rope and he started to bind me up. Securing both my hands behind my back. I was pushed by the bulky guy as Cerik leads the way to the trader.

I take a look around the lively market, many centaurs are around. Buying things or minding their own business. Some of the centaurs are wearing golden armour with a sword secured on their waists. What am I guessing is the royal guards? They stood proudly with their chest held high.

Finally, we arrived at the store, more like a warehouse for slaves. Cerik greets the owner, and they both are discussing the prices meanwhile Pierre held a tight grip on me almost making it impossible for me to struggle.

"Hmm let me take a look at this pretty girl~," The owner said as he steps closer to me, I badly wanted to move away from here. He lowers his front legs and examinates my face while grabbing my jaw.

The owner seems pleased by this, his creepy grin starts forming.

"I'll buy her two bags of gold. Deal?" The owner offers, Pierre and Cerik look at each other, and they're having a silent conversation.

Suddenly I was pushed by them to the owner, "Deal." They both said before leaving the place, the owner brought me inside the warehouse.

"Diana! Come here!" He yelled, a white and brown female centaur came out from a room. She makes her way to the owner. "What can I do for you, Master?" She said slightly bowing.

"Bath her and dress her up. The princess's party is today." The owner said before leaving me and Diana there.

"Right away, sir." Diana didn't say anything as she makes her way to the front. She looked back at me, signalling me to follow her. I rushed over to her with the ropes still on me.

We entered a large bathroom with a bathtub in the middle. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and it smells nice. Diana went behind me and untie the ropes. I rubbed my wrist in discomfort.