KAICHŌU

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
                    L/N (last name)
                         F/N (friend name)

A/N: This story will be in a Japanese setting, also there's a smut. Read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV

Today is the first day of my third year in my academy. I woke up early in the morning since F/N had been spamming messages to me since yesterday, telling me to wake up early tomorrow— which is today.

I sighed and waited patiently in front of F/N's house. It's been like 30 minutes or so. "Should I just go to school without him?" I was speaking to myself until I heard this familiar voice.

"Hey! Sorry I woke up late.." Speaks of the devil. Since there is no use in scolding him I just sighed and went straight ahead, we're already running out of time.

The clumsy boy followed behind me, and a look of guilty appeared on his face.

"Listen, I'm not mad at you. We're running out of time so let's just go."
I spoke, and suddenly his face lit up into a happy one.

"You don't? Thank God, I was so scared." I kept quiet and walked straight to the academy. We both arrived at 8:25 a.m. The first lesson starts at 8:00 a.m which is already too late.

"Hey, Y/N I think the school gate is already closed. We should use the back entrance." F/N spoke, and he is right. The gate closes at 8:00 sharp. The guard won't probably let us in and he might report us to the discipline committee members.

"Are you sure it's safe? I don't want to be punished on my first day-" I was cut off by F/N pulling my hands and we both ran to the back entrance of the academy.

"Don't worry! The guard won't patrol until the school time ends" He assured me with a cheeky grin of his. I shrugged since there was no other option. I took a few steps back and jump straight to the wall, holding myself up I managed to get to the top of the wall.

Thanks to the few years of practising the martial arts. F/N followed up behind me, he was struggling a bit but managed to reach it.

I failed to notice that there was pair of eyes watching us from the top of the building. I felt like someone is watching us.

After we both successfully reached the ground, F/N bid me goodbye and went to his class. I stayed there for a bit and look around for the pair of eyes that was looking at us just now.

Finally, I caught someone watching us on the rooftop. It was a female student.
No wait, that's not a student. I squinted my eyes and realised that the uniform that she is wearing is not for ordinary students like me.

"Shit. It's the student council president." I fucked up really big this time. I ran from there out of fear, I heard that they were powerful in school, and most of them came from a rich and high-ranking families.

I walk towards the toilet, luckily I didn't run into the teachers or any council members. They wouldn't find me here, right?

I sighed and wash my face with the cold water, I pulled my hair back and look at my face in the mirror. Shitty face.
My eyes caught someone in the reflection. I turned my head to look at the person.