TRAPPED 2

Part 2

I just realized I messed up the first part. :') I will fix it sooner.

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since I met her, she doesn't even tell me her name. I don't remember where is her house also. Am I too old to remember things? It's already 11 p.m. My shift ended 5 hours ago, my co-workers went home already. My eyes still focusing on the screen typing out the numbers. I hate numbers.

*Thud* I move my eyes from the screen to search for the sound, it seems like a heavy bag fell on the floor. Maybe a body? The sound is coming from the storage room. I was hoping it was not a burglar. Why would they rob an office? I walk slowly trying not to make a sound. Reaching for the doorknob, "Why it is unlocked? I thought people don't use this room anymore" I touch the wall trying to find the light switch, it's too dark in here I barely can see anything.

My hands brushed with something...soft? Like human skin. Pulled my hand fast I ran out of the room, not bothering to close the door. I ran straight to the elevator, pressing the button impatiently. "Hurry the fuck up!! Why it is so slow?!" I'm terrified now, why did I even search for the sound?

There is a sound of heels clicking coming in my direction. I sweated even more. The elevator still hasn't arrived. The footsteps coming closer. I squinted my eyes to see the figure clearer, it could be the employees, right? The figure slowly comes into view. It was a rabbit-masked woman with her black jet hair tied up in a ponytail. She is wearing a white shirt with black trousers along with heels and a black tie. That doesn't look like my colleague at all.

Sprinting from my spot I ran for the emergency stairs, running with heels is difficult. The woman behind me still walking at the same pace. Calm but dangerous. I still can hear her footsteps behind me, I began to run faster hoping that she wouldn't catch up. She did.

Suddenly I felt a weight on top of my body making me fall flat on my face. "Fuck! That hurts." The woman pressed my body harder on the floor, restraining my hands with some cuffs. I struggled hard but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. Picking me up from the floor she threw me on her shoulders. I wiggled as hard as I could but my body didn't move at all, her grips so strong. This woman might be an Alpha.

*Ding* The elevator finally arrives. She stepped into the elevator, still holding me on her shoulders. "Do you still remember me, Y/N?" The masked woman finally speaks. Her voice is deep I almost can't recognize the voice. "Who are you and why do u kidnap me?!" I struggle even harder hoping that she would drop me down. Instead, she angrily huffed and slaps my bottom hard. "Aah- stop" I moaned as her hand make a contact with my skin. "Too bad, I hope you can remember once we get home."

To be continued...

Smut is going to be in part 3