TRAPPED 3

Hi gays.

Y/N's POV

"I said let me go!" I yelled out loud, hopefully, someone can save me from this woman with inhuman strength, it was almost impossible to get out of her hold.

"Hold on there, baby." She replied, heading to a black SUV parked on the sidewalk. She finally place me down on the ground. The cuff was still secured tightly around my wrist.

"Get in." She commanded.

Oh hell, I won't let anyone tell me what to do. "No," I said and bared my teeth trying to make myself look 'scary'.

"You thought you did something, huh?" I can tell that she was trying to hold in her giggle even though her face is covered with a mask.

Opening the SUV's passenger door, she pushed me in and strapped my seatbelt. I don't even have the energy to struggle anymore.

3 hours later...

I blinked slowly, my body whole feels so stiff. I looked around my surroundings realizing that I'm inside a room. The walls are painted dark grey along with the marble floor. It looks so nice, especially the king-sized bed I was on.

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, you're awake." It's her. The woman who I slept with weeks ago. Why is she here? Does she work with the person who kidnapped me?

"Where am I? Why are you here?" She was holding a tray full of appetizing food. She walks in my direction, closing the door with her feet.

She sat the tray on the bedside and sat down beside me. "Please do call me, Arella." She said, her eyes filled with...love?

She placed her right hand on my left thigh, caressing it softly and carefully almost like touching a fragile doll. I turned red at her touch. It made me wet so fast. She doesn't even touch me yet.

She pull away her hand and stood up. I got curious about what she was about to do until she pulled her shorts down along with her grey-coloured boxers down to her ankle. A big- no, huge average cock springs out from her boxer hitting her abdomen. Standing straight and proud. My mouth opened with surprise at the sight. It was mind-blowing how she could even hide it well.

"This thing is going to be inside you later, mi querida." She said, her eyes filled with lust and desire. "W-what? That thing won't fit inside me!" I said, still looking at her enormous cock.

"Fret not, my love. I'll make it fit" She pulled my ankle until I reach the end of the bed, she place my both legs on her shoulder and began licking my clit. I moaned out loud at the contact.

My hips bucked at her face, desperately wanting more. She giggles "Calm down, sweetheart. You will get your reward later." I can't wait anymore, I need a release. She released her pheromones, which smell like a mix of cinnamon and vanilla. Such a relaxing smell.

She finally had enough and plunged two digits inside me, I moaned even loud, panting so hard that I can't maintain my breathing. I was about to reach my orgasm when Arella pulled out her fingers from my dripping pussy.

"Please- more-" I beg,

"On your stomach. Now." She commanded, her voice filled with authority. There is no way I could resist her right now.

I try my best to turn over with shaky hands and legs. She pulled my hips up in the air, high enough for her to fuck me. I peeked at her over my shoulder only to see that she raised her hand and land a slap on my buttcheeks.

"Aaah~!" I whined, her slaps are painful but it feels so good at the same time. She spread my pussy entrance a bit and pushed her cock inside. It's not even fully in. I was so close to cumming just by her putting it in.

"Ahh~ fuck you're so tight, y/n" Arella pushed her cock slowly trying not to hurt me. "Take a deep breath, baby. Three more inches to go~" At this point, I don't think I will be able to hold it anymore. I can cum any moment if she pushes more.

Holding my chin, she pulled my face close to her and we kissed. We are fighting for dominance and of course, she succeeded. While I was distracted by kissing she shoved all the way in.

My eyes widen in surprise, and I came, just by her putting it inside.

"Oh, my~ you came! Is my cock that good?" She smirks, her hands keeping a tight grip on my waist.

"S-shut it and finish quickly," I answered with shame. Without wasting any time she thrust it fastly, her hips swaying like a beast.

Moans and grunts are the only sounds that can be heard in the room, I couldn't even tell which is hers or mine.

I can feel my second orgasm building up inside me. I hold onto the sheets, and with every minute that passed she sped up even more to the point I couldn't even feel my legs.

I tighten up my core, signalling to her that I was about to cum. She noticed that was close to cumming, she lowered herself to my nape and gives it a lick.

I tighten up my walls more, and I came so hard that the sheets are soaked with my juices. After a minute, before the last thrust, she bit me on the back of my neck, marking me as hers. That's what alpha does to mark their omega, aside from covering them with their fragrances.

And finally, she came deep inside me, coating my walls white and filling my womb with her seeds. She lay down and hugged me from behind, her cock is still seated inside me preventing the cum from leaking out.

"I love you y/n." She smiled lovingly.

"Love you too Arella" I grin, putting my hand on top of hers and caressing it.

End...

Lol this is not even yandere but whatever.