BULLIED 3

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
L/N (last name)
H/C (hair colour)
E/C (eyes colour)
F/N (friend name)

F/F (favourite food)
F/D (favourite drink)

[FINAL CHAPTER]

A/N: This chapter contains NFSW, read at your own risk.

Narrator's POV

Y/N fluttered her eyes open, trying to get used to the surrounding. Where am I? Y/N thought to herself. A bright light illuminated the unfamiliar room she was in.

Her body felt extremely tense, especially down there since their session today. "Well, at least my heat is gone now," Y/N spoke while waking up from the lying position.

She looked around the unfamiliar room until her eyes caught something on the study table. It was a picture frame of someone she knew. It's Vivianne with her mothers. "Wow, having two mothers must be lucky," Y/N spoke while she didn't realize that someone has entered the bedroom.

"Ah, you're awake. Would you like to eat dinner with me? It's F/F, hope you don't mind." Vivianne said while strutting her way to Y/N.

She held her hand and Y/N was taken aback by the sudden action making her flinch a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let's go eat dinner now." Vivianne apologizes, she then makes her way back to the exit while making a "come here" gesture with her hand. Signalling Y/N to follow her.

Without wasting any seconds Y/N followed her like a puppy, not forgetting to take a look around the huge house she was in. Many pictures were displayed on the wall, from the smallest size to the biggest one. The biggest one has her mothers and toddler Vivianne sitting on her mother's lap. Heh, that's cute.

Y/N took a sit at the table, admiring the old-fashioned style kitchen. Whoever designs this house deserves a raise for real. Vivianne came back with two servings of F/F, along with a glass of water and F/D. It looks so appetizing.

"It's not that much but hope you enjoy it," Vivianne said while giving Y/N a spoon and fork.

"Thanks, I didn't know you can cook," Y/N spoke to the Alpha sitting in front of her. Meanwhile, the Alpha kept her gaze locked on the H/C Omega.

"After my mother's death, I learnt how to take care of myself. Cooking is one of my specialities." the brunette girl explained, still focusing her gaze on the H/C girl.

"Wait, your other mother is still alive?" Y/N asked her out of curiosity while she took a sip of F/D.

Vivianne froze a bit at the mention of her Alpha mother. The traumatic past slowly flooded her mind.

"Y-yes, she is alive and currently living in Thailand. Managing her business there." Vivianne stutter a bit, trying her best to hide her nervousness, but Y/N knew there was something wrong with her mother.

After a minute they finished their dinner and Y/N agreed to have a sleepover since it was already too late.

Y/N flopped on the bed, enjoying the soft and cold surface of the satin duvet. After a while, Vivianne came out of the bathroom and hopped on the bed, laying next to Y/N.

They were relaxing in comfortable silence. Both of them stare at the blank white ceiling until Y/N spoke up,
"Hey, why did you tense up when I mentioned your other mother?"