BULLIED 2

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
L/N (last name)
H/C (hair colour)
E/C (eyes colour)
F/N (friend name)

A/N: This chapter contains hardcore sex, read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV

"/N...Y/N...Y/N!!!" That voice..who is that? My body feels so weak.
Suddenly a slap landed on my back. I jolted up from the rough impact.

My eyes immediately spotted the hazel-eyed girl in front of me. Of course, it's F/N.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? I called your name many times." A worried expression plastered on F/N's face. Should I tell her what happened yesterday? No, I shouldn't-

"Hellooo, Y/N, you there?" F/N calling me out again. This time she caressed my shoulder attempting to loosen up my stiff shoulders.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. I guess.." I tried to convince F/N that I'm perfectly fine even though I'm still recovering from the shocking event yesterday.

How the hell that Alpha suddenly gains dominance over me? Where did she get such confidence? No Alpha or Beta dare to look down on me before. I'm known for dominant Omega ever in my life.

"Are you sure you're fine? Your eyebags tell otherwise." F/N cupped my face. Examining it. I'm sorry F/N, I don't want you to get worried for me.

"Yes, I'm okay. Just lack of sleep. Nothing to worry about, alright?" She sighs, a concerned expression washed off her face almost instantly.

"Okay, I believe you. Just let me know if there are any problems." F/N picked up her bag from her seat and headed to the door. "I have to go now. Make sure to take your suppressant, Y/N." She left the classroom not forgetting to give me a "goodbye".

My lessons ended 20 minutes ago. The school's backyard is probably vacant now. I stood up and headed to the school's backyard, which is behind the abandoned store room. Nobody has been there and it is a perfect spot to relax.

I reached the storeroom, luckily I didn't run into the teachers or any students on my way there. Pulling out a cigarette from my pocket, I lit it up with a lighter and put it in between my lips. Pressing it together. I blew up smokes into the air until I hear a cough behind the sports equipment rack.

My eyes widened, somebody was hiding behind it. I stepped on the unfinished cigarette and make my way to the shelf. I took a baseball bat nearby for self-defence, in case it was a ghost or something.

I kicked the shelf and raise my bat in the air, ready to hit whoever was behind this shelf. But I froze when I finally get the full view of the person. It's her! Why the hell she is here?!

"What the hell! How did you come here?!" I dropped the bat and make my way out of the room. Just seeing her face makes me want to puke.

I stopped in my track when she gripped my wrist. "L-listen, I just want to say sorry about what happened yesterday " She stuttered, her hands shaking slightly. Maybe afraid that I was going to beat her up.

A heavy sigh leaves me, running my hands to my face. "Fine, I forgive you. But you don't have to follow me, ok? That's just creepy."

"I-I understand..." Her face dropped at my tone. If she had dog ears, they would be flat against her head right now.