THE DELIVERY

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
                    L/N (last name)
                        F/N (friend name)

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Could you come here for a second?" I darted my eyes up from the paperwork I was signing and headed towards F/N. He is not looking so good. Diarrhea maybe?

"What's up? Is your tummy acting up again?" I grinned at him. His face is so funny while holding his stomach. F/N pointed towards the packages at the corner of the room.

"Can you send those for me, please? I swear this is going to be the last one-"

"You said the same thing last week, F/N. Plus, my shift is almost done." I insisted, crossing my arms.

"Please, Y/N. I swear this is the last one I'm asking you. I really have to go."

I sighed, there was nothing I could do or else he will keep bugging me.

"Fine, go or else you might shit in here." F/N eyes lit up and he quickly left the room not forgetting to give me a goodbye.

I walk towards the packages and count the box one by one. All of them have the same address. Great, this won't take much time. I took my cap along with the packages in my work bag and headed straight to the specified address.

This person is called..C? Why would they put the letter C as their name? They could have put their real names or something.

I shake my head off the thoughts, "I think this is the place. Why does it look so vacant?" I headed toward the apartment foyer to put the stuff in their mailbox. What the hell? No mailbox?

I looked around to find an elevator, but none of them is working, with a sign that says "under construction".

I don't have any choice but to use the stairs. Luckily, the person lives on the third floor. Without wasting any time, I quickly walk to the apartment unit.

I arrived within 2 minutes and now I'm in front of the unit. I checked the door to make sure I was in the correct house.
No. 768? Yep, this is the one. I knocked on the door twice.

After a minute there is still no response, so I knocked on the door again. This time heavy footsteps could be heard heading towards the grey-coloured door.

The owner opened the door and I stepped back a little. Clearing my throat I took out the pen and writing board from my sling bag.

"Hello, this is Husky Express. Does the person called C is here?" I looked up from the board and finally get to see the person in front of me. Damn, what a tall woman. 6ft maybe?

"That would be me." It took her 10 seconds to reply, her eyes is still looking at my figure. Looking it up and down.
I gulped and gave her the board, not going to lie she is very good-looking. Especially those muscles of hers.

"Please sign here, ma'am." I pointed to the bottom of the paper. I stiffened a bit when she suddenly lets out a deep chuckle.