December 15th 🎄

"Another snowy day. I hate snow. I hate winters in Chicago, I used to love them, but now I hate them. Lots of people, lots of traffic, commute to work is unbearable. Everything turns into chaos when it snows. Is nothing like the movies.

I want to get out of here, maybe to be a famous Broadway singer because there is where you can dance, sing, and be someone or at least, be with someone. But now I haven't accomplished any of those things.

Not even having again meaningless sex in a bathroom with a hot model that I met at one of my auditions for a play. And this was more than a couple of months ago. God, I miss sex, I miss being with someone.

Lately, it's been so difficult to be here among hordes of people who just don't care," Harry wrote in his journal while sitting on a crowded subway when he noticed a guy was staring at him. He glanced at the guy and he smiled, Harry ignored him and kept writing. He was so into it that he missed his stop.

"Damn it!" Harry said standing up and walking through all the people by the wagon door. He waited for the next stop and got out.

He continued walking and cursing while he was trying to cover his body from the harsh weather with his coat and scarf as he was getting out the station.

He has two jobs now, one at the Chicago Public Library Gift Shop and the second one at the Christmas market near Millenium Park. And every now and then he has some gigs that give him more cash. Living in the city is expensive and he has to pay the bills.

He got to his shift at the library, cursing and trying to find his journal in his backpack.

"Damn it! It can't be! Where the fuck is it?!" Harry said out loud.

"Hey man! Morning!!" The security guard said smiling at him.

"It's not Ben! It's been an awful morning, the subway was jammed, I missed my stop, the cold is insufferable and on top of that, it seems that I've lost my journal! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Harry cursed out loud and a couple of kids were watching him scared and their mom just glanced at Harry and walked away.

"Oh, man... you certainly got up on the wrong side of the bed today,"  he said and Harry kept cursing.

                        ************

Zayn was looking at this guy so intently. He was so gorgeous, with rosy skin, brown long curly hair, and beautiful red lips.

"Shit! He's looking at me. He doesn't seem happy," he thought, but he smiled at him anyways when he glanced looking up from his notebook. "He has beautiful eyes too," he whispered to himself, then he realized that he had to get off at the next stop.

The long hair guy stood up, cursing all the time. Zayn was exactly right behind him but he didn't notice.

He got off the wagon and Zayn too, he followed him with his eyes until he disappeared within the sea of people.

The subway platform was empty now, waiting for the next train to arrive and slowly people began gathering to hop on, that's when Zayn saw a brown notebook on the floor next to a trash can.

"Oh..." he said picking it up and remembering the curly guy was writing in a similar one moments ago. "It couldn't be...," Zayn said surprised.

"Zayn! I'm here man!" Nathan shouted and hugged Zayn.

"Oh hi man, good, good!" Zayn said smiling.