December 18th 🎄

The next day Harry finished the song. He asked Glen earlier if he could be a little late for his shift, he needed to go and rehearse it with Luke's band.

After that, he was on his way to the market and he decided to stop one more time at the Lost and Found area of the subway station, he had the thought that maybe the soul that has his journal could return it. It was an old notebook that meant so much to him. But nothing, it was no news from the lost item.

"Glen, I'm home!" Harry shouted.

"Oh dear, good. Help me please with this new figures and put them on the shelves," she said and he obliged.

It was dark outside already and the market was getting crowded. He hates people but during the holidays people buy a lot of things and they are happy, happy people put more tips on the jar. That's what he liked.

Zayn wanted to see the subway guy again, maybe being friends. So, he went to the market that night and watched him form afar. He sat on the same table that he did the night before.

Harry was sitting on a high bench at the entrance of the booth, it was cold of course but he was just watching people came by and he smiled at them when they went inside.

All of a sudden their looks crossed and Harry smiled at him and Zayn smiled back, feeling butterflies on his stomach. Then he heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Zayn! What are you doing here man?! I thought you didn't go out!" Mark said to him.

"Oh Mark, it's Friday and it's Christmas season, y'know?," Zayn fake smiled.

"I'm here with my girl, she's over there getting some skates," Mark pointed at a blonde that was smiling and waving at him.

"Cool," Zayn said pretending to be interested in what Mark was saying but kept looking at the booth and the subway guy was looking at him too.

By the time Zayn was done with Mark the curly guy was busy attending a few customers and he decided to go home. He will visit the market again tomorrow.

"Harry dear! Can you help me pack this two nutcrackers and put a huge red bow on them please?" Glen, the owner said.

"On it!" Harry said as he was watching the brunette guy talking with a friend of his. "He's cute," he thought and went to the task that was asked.

After they closed the booth that night Harry went home and he was thinking about the market guy. He was so attractive. Harry hadn't had a crush in a long time or sex, he hopes to see him again soon.

That night he was home alone and he decided to get a notepad and start writing a new song while he was enjoying a frozen lasagna that he heated up in the microwave.

Zayn got home as well, and his friend Joshua was attending the Chinese restaurant.

"Hey man! Working late?" He asked Zayn.

"Oh, kind of and you?"
"Same, I'm closing, have time for catching up?" Joshua said and Zayn nodded.

They grabbed some noodles and rice and went to his apartment.

"So, what's new with you?" Joshua asked.

"I'm writing my first article for the magazine," Zayn said.

"Wow, that's cool, isn't it?" He said.

"Yes, it is," Zayn nodded.

"But there's something else, tell me," Joshua said. He knows Zayn better than any of his acquaintances.

"Well... I kind of met someone, well, it's more like a crush," Zayn said blushing.

"I knew it! Who is he? Where did you met him?" Joshua asked curiously.

"Well, I... I haven't exactly met him, yet. I saw him on the subway a couple of days ago and in a Christmas Market, near the bean. He has a booth...  he's working in a booth over there. But not... I haven't talked to him," Zayn explained.

"Oh... why?" Joshua asked him.

"I was... I was about to go over there and got distracted by Mark, he was there and he approached to me and he was talking and talking. When he left, the... subway guy was busy with customers and all," Zayn said.

"I think you should go and introduce yourself. Like in a friendly way, a cool way, y'know?" Joshua said, encouraging him.

"You think?" Zayn asked.

"Of course, I mean, if he's not into you, you can have another friend," Joshua said grabbing a spring roll.

"I guess you're right, I'll come again to the market and talk to him," Zayn said.

After finishing dinner, Joshua left and Zayn kept thinking about the curly guy. He has to see him again and he has know his name.

That night they dreamt about each other.