December 23rd 🎄

Zayn woke up early and he was entangled in Harry's body. He smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Mmh... morning handsome," Harry whispered in his sexy deep voice.

"Morning babe," Zayn said kissing him on the forehead.

"It's snowing again," Harry said smiling now.

"You like the snow?" Zayn asked.

"I do now, watching it fall here in bed with you, it's... dunno, romantic," Harry said smiling at the view.

"I've always liked it, y'know?" Zayn said.

"You're such a sap, baby," Harry teased him.

"I am. And I'm not ashamed of it," Zayn said straddling Harry and kissing him all over.

"Stop! No! Don't tease me or you'll regret it!" Harry said laughing.

"I will? I don't think so, babe," Zayn said grabbing his hands above his head and kissing him softly on the jaw and going down his soft spot.

"Oh, Zee, I..." Harry said panting already.

"Shhh just enjoy," Zayn said and Harry nodded, giving in.

Zayn grabbed Harry's semi-hard cock and started to pull it slowly. Then kissed him all over his chest and went down on him, hollowing his cheeks and sucking him off hard.

"Holy fuck Zayn!" Harry said and Zayn smirked, deep throat him making him squirm underneath.

"Jeez..., baby! Just like that, harder!" Harry shouted grabbing the coveted bed. Zayn obliged and sucked him harder and faster until he came into his mouth.

"God... your... mouth was... fuck Zee!" Harry said panting.

"I guess we need to get going, babe, it's getting late," Zayn said smiling and standing up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Yeah... will I see you tonight?" Harry said looking fondly at him.

"Of course babe, if you want," Zayn said walking towards the bathroom. "Are you coming?" He said smirking, motioning him to join him in the shower. And Harry immediately stood up and went inside with him.

Both went to work that day and Harry couldn't be happier.

"You looked so content dear," Glen said to him while he was packing some figures for a customer.

"Erm... I am, yes. I think so..." he said smiling thinking about Zayn and how he sucked him off this morning.

"I'm happy for you, dear," Glen said.

His phone chimed at that moment.

"Z: Babe, I have a last-minute assignment and I can't see you tonight :( I'm sorry, I promise to make it up to you."

"H: :( okay. Call me when you get home?"

"Z: I'm on my way already, call you later. :)"

"H: :)"

Harry felt a little sad because he was getting use to seeing Zayn every day since the past weekend, that's why he decided to surprise him with a midnight snack.

He finished his shift, picked up some food, and went to see him.

"Babe! What are...?" Zayn asked surprised when he opened the door. He saw Harry there with a takeout brown bag and a big smile.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't distract you, I know you are working but I wanted to bring you some food," Harry said looking down.

"You're so sweet, come in," Zayn said.

"I don't want to bother you," Harry said giving him the takeout.

"Don't be silly," Zayn said grabbing his hand and Harry entered the apartment. "I needed a break anyways," he continued.

"Good, because I... missed you and I wanted to see you. I'm sorry," Harry said looking down.

"Babe, no, don't be sorry. I missed you today too," Zayn said kissing him and Harry melted under his touch.

They had a snuggle session on Zayn's couch, they were so eager and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Zayn... erm... I better go," Harry said panting.

"No babe, why?" Zayn said between kisses.

"You're working and... I just came to bring you dinner," Harry said sitting up straight. He had a hard on his jeans already.

"I know... that was so thoughtful of you," Zayn said looking at him. "But I can't resist now that you're here, babe, I want you so much every time we kiss, and touch," he said as he kissed and touched him over his jeans. Harry hissed.

"Holy shit!" Harry whispered.

"Stay... please? I love waking next to you," Zayn said nudging his neck and jawline.

"Is it okay? You need to wo-work... don't you?" Harry said.

"It's okay, is this okay?" Zayn said unfastening Harry's jeans and he nodded.

"I- I want to ride you, babe, can I?" Zayn said taking out Harry's hard cock and started pulling it up and down, making Harry moan loudly.

"Jeez! I- I... it's okay," Harry said panting. Zayn took off his T-shirt and the rest of his clothes while Harry did the same and was watching Zayn's body and his hard rock cock. He was mesmerized by him, he looked like a God, with perfect features, and brown skin, and his tattoos seemed to glow under the light bulb of the dim lamp. His eyes were darker and full of lust. Harry licked his lips at this, he lay down on the couch and smirked.

Zayn got a condom and the lube, grabbed Harry's hand pouring some on his fingers.

"Prep me," Zayn said as he straddled Harry with one leg at each side and put him on the condom.

Harry grabbed his cheeks and started rubbing his hole, Zayn keeping balance with his hand at the back of the sofa. Harry worked on it, inserting one finger and then another, and started scissoring him.

"Ride me now," Harry said grabbing his aching cock and pulling it a couple of times.

"You're so huge babe," Zayn said as he was aligning above it, and slowly sank into Harry's hard-on.

"Oh god, Zayn! You're so fucking tight!" Harry shouted as he was filling Zayn's hole.

"Babe!" Zayn said.

"Move, ride me, baby," Harry said moving up and down, making a rhythm as Zayn was doing the same.

They hugged tight, between dirty talk and sloppy kisses, touching every inch of skin that their hungry hands could.

"Zayn... I fucking love having my cock in you..." Harry said unhinged.

"Yeah? How much?"

"So fucking much, I love your tight little hole, I'm gonna dream about how you're riding it," Harry said and Zayn pushed him back onto the couch, making him grab his hips and he kissed and touched Harry's inked chest.

Zayn grabbed his neglected cock and started pulling at the same pace he was riding him. Harry was on cloud nine. His long fingers grabbed Zayn's ass ferociously, as he watched this gorgeous man having all of his cock and how he was enjoying himself. He couldn't believe that he is with someone like him.

"Babe, I'm gonna come..." Zayn said and Harry nodded.

"Ye-yes, me too," Harry said thrusting up Zayn's prostate a couple more times when they came together.