December 24th 🎄

Harry woke up again in Zayn's bed, he stretched his arms to cuddle but he was alone. He had an awful feeling but faded immediately when he saw Zayn at his desk working on his computer.

He stood up quietly, put on his briefs, grabbed a blanket, went over there, and hugged him from behind kissing his neck and shoulders.

"Morning handsome," Harry said in his deep and sexy voice and Zayn shivered.

"Babe... good morning," Zayn said turning around and nudging him. "I made coffee or would you like some hot chocolate?" He continued remembering the first time Harry woke up with him. A week ago.

"Coffee it's fine, did you finish your work?" Harry asked as he moved to the coffee maker to pour himself a cup.

"Yeah... I just finished," Zayn said yawning and rubbing his eyes. His eyelashes were framing his beautiful golden eyes and were just looking fondly at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked nervously looking down and feeling a little self-conscious standing almost naked with a blanket over his shoulders and a cup of coffee in one hand. With his long hair all over the place and his tired puffy eyes, he was sure he wasn't a good sight right now. But Zayn proved him wrong.

"You're gorgeous, that's all," Zayn said smiling at him. "I'm taking a quick shower and get going to the office erm... do you have any plans for tonight? It's Christmas Eve," Zayn asked approaching him.

"Erm... no, my family ain't here so... I was planning to go home and eat pizza. Maybe invite a friend over," Harry said.

"Oh, where's your family? I've never asked, sorry," Zayn said feeling ashamed. He didn't know much about Harry, he stopped reading the journal as soon as they officially met, right after they spend their first night together.

"In London, my mom got transferred because of her work and my sister went with her. I stayed to work and save money," Harry said shrugging.

"Oh I see, lucky me. Do you want to spend tonight together, babe? I'm not seeing my family either. They're are in California," Zayn explained.

"Oh... yeah, sure, I'd love to spend tonight with you," Harry smiled and kissed Zayn's lips.

"Alright," Zayn said and spanked Harry on his way to the shower.

Harry got dressed and when he was getting his phone and wallet from the nightstand, Zayn's phone chimed.

It was a text message.

He didn't want to read it but it was inevitable. The text was there glowing on the bright screen.

Jared: "Did you think about our date gorgeous? Please say yes :)"

"What the fuck?" Harry whispered, then paced around the room thinking about it and what it meant. At that moment Zayn was stepping out of the bathroom, looking sexy as hell, with his wet hair all over his forehead and parted plump lips. Water dripping all over his chest. Harry shook his head to focus on what he just read.

"I was hoping that you'd join me in there," Zayn said smiling.

"No, I- I have to get going," Harry said seriously.

"It's okay, are you going home?" Zayn said walking towards the bed and clasping his phone, reading the message and ignoring it, walking towards his dresser to get his clothes.

"Yes, I-I'm going home," Harry said doubting if he should ask Zayn about what he saw or not. He walked around the studio and Zayn noticed he was staring at him.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked.

Harry approached his work desk and played with the lamp trying to find the words to face him. When he turned to see Zayn and asked him about what he just saw, he knocked off some things including his messenger bag.

And Harry saw his lost journal fall.

"What the..." Harry whispered.

Zayn ran to get his things but Harry had the brown notebook already in his hand.

"What the hell Zayn? Why do you have my fucking journal?!"Harry asked him in shock.

"Babe, let me explain, I was about to tell you," Zayn said.

"Explain what?! That you... oh my God! You read it! Fuck! Did you stalk me?!" Harry said.

"No! I saw you in the subway and then I found the notebook on the platform floor and I was hoping that it was yours and then..." Zayn explained.

"Did you know this was mine when... I met you at the bar?... When I spent the first night here?" Harry asked.

"I- I, yes, but you approached me at the bar and when you said your name it dawned on me. Shit! I should've told you! I'm sorry," Zayn said.

"Fuck! Why the hell you didn't tell me?! Did you use this to make me fall for you?!" Harry asked angrily.

"What?! No, I read just a couple of pages but I swear I stopped when I met you... I mean after... after the bar and when we spent the night together, babe, it's no big deal... please," Zayn said trying to get closer to Harry.

"It is to me Zayn! This is very personal! And... you lied to me! I hate being lied to! Fuck! I can't see you right now, I have to go," Harry said, he was thinking about the text message too. He grabbed his coat and put on his shoes and scarf. Zayn was still in his T-shirt, and underwear, barefoot.

"Please Harry, don't leave, I- I want you, I don't want to know the guy in that journal, I want to know the real
you!" Zayn said.

"Forget about it!... and well, you can say Jared that you're free for that date now! Merry fucking Christmas!" Harry said slamming the door.

"Wha-what? Fuck! Harry!" Zayn said putting on his jeans and shoes to follow him and try to catch him up. But by the time he got to the building entrance it was no sign of Harry.

As soon as Harry was outside he ran quickly to get a cab and hopped in. He didn't want Zayn to follow him. He had his journal in his hands and some tears we falling down his cheeks.

It was late and he arrived at the gift shop flushed and agitated. He didn't have time to went home and change.

"Hi, Harry! Morning!" Ed said smiling at him. "Oh, you found your lost journal! A Christmas miracle I guess!" He continued and Harry just smiled faintly.

"Yes, I guess so," Harry said watching the old tattered journal and thinking about what just happened.