December 22nd 🎄

Last night was so different for Harry, he'd never felt like this before, Zayn was special, he wasn't like other guys he had sex with.

"Hey man! You seem distracted today, is everything alright?" Ed asked while the only customer in the shop was leaving.

"Erm, yeah. It's okay," Harry said smiling. And everything was okay, no drama, no bad sex. Then he feels blushing at the thought of Zayn last night in his bed after they came a couple of times.

"I gotta go, babe," Zayn said kissing his lips.

"Do you have to? Can't you stay?" Harry blurted out without thinking, maybe sounding a little clingy and needy. He hated that. " I mean... it's okay..."

"Do you want me to stay?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded.

"Alright, I guess that I'll be doing the walk of shame tomorrow," Zayn said chuckling and hugging Harry tight. "Let's sleep, good night, babe," He said sighing and Harry sighed and nodded.

Zayn left Harry's apartment after dawn and left him to get ready for work.

Harry was with some tourists talking about the best spots in the city when his cell phone chimed. He never received any texts or calls.

"Hope you're having a great day, babe. Dinner tonight? Like for real this time, my treat. ;) -Z" and Harry smiled widely at the text. Ed noticed right away.

Zayn picked him up at the market at 9 pm, he wanted to surprise Harry so he brought him a sunflower.

"Hey you," Zayn said kissing him on the cheek and Harry blushed.

"Hey," Harry said and smiled at him.

"For you, hope you like sunflowers," Zayn said.

"Ye-yes, I like all flowers, this must be difficult to get this time of the year though," Harry said.

"No problem, let's go. Do you like Italian food?" Zayn said grabbing Harry's hand in his and smiling.

"Yes, I do," Harry said. He likes all kinds of food actually, and to be honest, being in a nice restaurant is something that he doesn't do often. "Erm, ain't fancy, is it? I'm not dressed for that," he continued.

"It's alright, you look good in any clothes and without them," Zayn said whispering the last part.

"I know, you don't look bad yourself. Actually... I like you better without any," Harry said back making Zayn smile and blush a little.

"Good to hear that," Zayn said smirking at him. They walked several blocks until they got to a little restaurant lighted up only with twinkle lights and candles, it looked very cozy and romantic.

"Come on, let's get inside," Zayn said motioning Harry to walk in putting his hand on the small of his back making Harry shiver. He liked the sensation but he wasn't used to it.

After they ordered their food and some wine they were talking about their days.

"So, this is such a beautiful place, you look so handsome under the candlelight like you're glowing. Was your day good?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I woke up next to a gorgeous guy and I received a new assignment at work today," Zayn said.

"Gorgeous huh?" Harry asked smirking and Zayn nodded. " I'm glad that your job is going well," Harry said sincerely.

"And yours? Are you going to keep singing at King's bar?" Zayn asked.

"Mmh... no. It was a one-time thing for me, I was filling in for the lead singer, so..." Harry said.

"So, I was lucky to get to see you perform then," Zayn said. "It's a shame, I'd be happy to be your groupie," he continued.

"Yes... I don't perform like that every day. I can sing to you anytime if you want," Harry said grabbing Zayn's hand and flirting with him. He likes to see the effect that he has on Zayn.

"Erm... Harry, I..." Zayn said.

"Your meals are here," the waiter said interrupting Zayn. He finished pouring some wine and left. They were silent and they began eating their dinner. Harry was pensive, maybe he was being so forward and needy with Zayn. Maybe he ain't interested in having a relationship so soon, he thought.

Zayn was so nervous too, Harry's so beautiful and a natural flirt. Maybe he doesn't want to be attached to someone this soon, he thought too.

"Harry," Zayn said.

"Zayn," Harry said at the same time.

"Go ahead," Harry said.

"Erm, I... I don't erm... I'm having a great time with you Harry," Zayn said.

"Me too, I like you so much," Harry said nervously.

"I- I- don't know how to say this...but, I'd like us to be... erm... exclusive? Is that the term?" Zayn said nervously, feeling his face hot and he was sweating.

He's not going to waste more time if Harry is not on the same page as he is. He rather says what he wants now, no matter how hard it is sometimes.

"You, you want a relationship with me? Like boyfriends and all?" Harry asked smiling.

"Yes, I-I do, if you want the same of course. I don't want to waste any time, I'm not in my teens anymore," Zayn said explaining himself. "I understand if you're not in..." he said.

"I am! I do! I do want that, being exclusive..." Harry said excitedly. "I like you so much too and I was thinking that you may be... never mind, I do, I want us to be boyfriends," Harry said grinning and grabbing Zayn's hand.

"Phew! For real? Good... I was thinking that maybe it was too fast to ask, but I want to know the real you," Zayn said looking at him fondly.

"Me, me too, and I just want you to be with me. I- I hate to admit it but I don't want to share you. I'm... not that kind of person," he said looking down.

"Good, me neither. I don't think I can share your kisses and all of you, with anyone, babe," Zayn said.

"Erm... the night of the bar, a guy erm... approached you and kind of touched you and hugged you, who was he?" Harry asked curiously, Zayn could feel a little jealousy in his question, he liked it.

"Jared?... erm, he's a friend. I have known him for years now," Zayn said.

"I could tell he was into you, did you ever, y'know?" Harry asked.

"No, I had a massive crush on him and we kissed once. But now, I'm not interested anymore, I stopped thinking about him like that a long time ago. Don't worry, my jelly bean," Zayn said teasing him and kissing his hand.

"Is just that I... it's not easy being the jealous type with such a handsome and hot boyfriend," Harry said smirking at him and licking his ruby-red lips.

"Come on, let's get out of here. I want to have sex with my boyfriend now," Zayn said leaving some bills over the table and standing up. Harry nodded and followed.

That night they had sex over and over at Zayn's studio. Every time coming and spilled each other's name when they orgasmed. They were just happier than ever.