December 20th 🎄

Harry woke up in a bed that wasn't his the next morning. He watched someone lying next to him and he remembered what happened after he left the bar with the market guy.

"So, what type of research are you doing?" Harry asked Zayn.

"The nightlife in this neighborhood," he explained.

"Good, then let's explore," Harry said grabbing his hand and going around and into another bar down the street.

They were drinking and talking for a while until Harry couldn't help it and kissed Zayn when they were going out of the third bar that night. He pushed him against a wall in a lonely alley.

"God, I was dying to do this," Harry said between kisses.

"Damn! Glad you did it, I wanted to kiss you too, you were so fucking sexy up there, singing on the stage," Zayn said while Harry was kissing his jaw and sucking his earlobe.

"That was for you, and... it worked," Harry smirked. "My place or your place?" He asked.

"Mine," Zayn said and Harry nodded.

They took a cab and got to Zayn's place in minutes, and as soon as they were inside, they stripped down their clothes and they kissed desperately, falling on Zayn's mattress.

"You're so fucking hot," Harry said to Zayn. "I want to fuck you, baby," he said and Zayn nodded. Although most of the time he used to top, with Harry, he doesn't mind switching a little bit. He likes this guy a lot.

Harry took his wallet and took out a condom, put it on, and prepped Zayn.

"There's some lube," he said nodding towards his little nightstand.

Once he was ready he entered filling him slowly.

"Fuck! You're so fucking tight, I'm going to come in seconds, baby. God! God! I'm feeling so fucking much!" Harry cursed.

"And you're so fucking big!" Zayn said.

"I'm sorry, I... I don't want to hurt you, I can pull out now..." Harry said.

"No, no. Keep... going... slow," Zayn said panting.

Harry moved in and out until he came and Zayn followed him.

They fell asleep almost immediately after they fucked.

Harry smiled at the memory, he wasn't sure what possessed him to be behaving like he did last night. He doesn't do night stands, this was an exception.

This guy is so hot, he thought.

Zayn that was next to him, he began to move and he suddenly wrapped his arm and leg around Harry's body. He liked the feeling, he missed waking up next to a warm naked body like this, he misses being close to someone.

"Morning, babe," Zayn said against his nape and smiled. Then he stirred on the bed.

"Hey... baby," Harry said at him. "Baby," he remembered he called him like that last night and that Zayn liked it.

"Wanna have some breakfast?" Zayn said rubbing his eyes. He has beautiful eyes, Harry thought when he turned to see him. "So sweet and warm, like chocolate," he whispered.

"What?," Zayn asked half asleep with a sweet smile.

"Sure, thanks," Harry said smiling at Zayn and looked at him. Really looked at him, gorgeous, he thought, he was a sight for sore eyes.

He stared at his slim figure as Zayn got out of bed, he stared at his little and cute ass that he fucked last night, his tan skin covered in tattoos. At that moment he thought how it'd be to kiss him all over and take his time to know every inch of him. He wasn't ready to leave.

Zayn put on his black briefs and walk to the little kitchen that he had. He prepared two cups of hot chocolate and put some marshmallows on top.

"Here you go, some chocolate, hope you like it," Zayn said smiling warmly at him, Harry was putting on his briefs too.

"Thanks," Harry said grabbing the cup and sipping a little. "It's good," he said.

"So..." Zayn said.

"So..." Harry said too.

"I had a good time last night," Zayn said blushing. "I- I'm not... erm, used to this y'know?" He continued.

"What? Having one-night stands at your place?" Harry asked with his hoarse and sexy morning voice.

"Erm... I don't do... one night stands at all," he said blushing, "I-I saw you at the market the other day, and then last night I was so surprised and... well..." Zayn said a little embarrassed.

"Erm... I know, I don't do this either. Yesterday when I saw you at the bar, I...I was just wanted to talk to
you, know your name," Harry said honestly.

"For real?" Zayn said.

"Yes, I was drawn into you, even though I didn't know who you were," Harry said blushing. In this type of situation, he is so blatantly forward. He knows people in this city aren't looking for something to last longer than one night. He's just hoping Zayn ain't like everyone else.

"Oh... I..." Zayn said.

"No, there's no need for you to say anything," Harry said.

"No, I do, I... I like you too. Since I saw you the first time,  I... erm actually I have a confession to make," Zayn said.

"A confession? You aren't a serial killer are you?" Harry said chuckling.

"No... I... dreamt of you after I saw you the first time, y'know?," Zayn said blushing, he didn't even know why he's saying this to the subway guy. To Harry.

"Last week on the market?" Harry said smiling.

"No, I saw you before, in the subway, you were writing on your journal and..." Zayn said.

"I was? Wow... I don't seem... oh...fuck I saw you that day. Right before I lost it..." he whispered to himself and Zayn didn't quite catch what he said. "Yes! I think I remember you! Wow, this is a good twist of fate, isn't it?" Harry continued and touched his fingers slightly, intertwining their pinkies.

"It... is," Zayn said smiling. He decided not to say anything about the journal for now. Harry might think that he was a freak or a stalker or something. He would find a way to get the journal back to him now that he knows for sure is his.

"Erm... can I kiss you?" Zayn asked him and Harry nodded.

They kissed and cuddled for a couple of hours. Both guys were getting acquainted with each other and it felt so natural, like they've been known each other for months and not just a night.

"Can... can I see you again?" Harry asked Zayn in the middle of their snuggle session.

"Yes. I was hoping you said that," Zayn said kissing him slowly and sweetly.

"Good," Harry said grinning.