December 21st 🎄

Harry woke up smiling at the sight of the snow out of his window.

He was happy.

He took a quick shower and got ready for the day. Luke wasn't at the apartment, he left a note that he was going home for the holidays and coming back before New Year for a gig that their band has.

"Morning Ben!" Harry said grinning at the security guard who nodded at him.

"Hi, Ed! Is a beautiful white Monday morning isn't it?!" Harry chirped as he came into the gift shop and he was taking off his winter clothes.

"Wow! Someone's in a good mood, no subways incidents or hordes of people on the streets?" Ed said laughing.

"Well... it was okay," Harry said putting on his apron. He really didn't mind, he was thinking about Zayn all the time though, he can't wait to see him again.

"I'm assuming the gig went okay and that's why you're in a good mood," Ed said smirking. He knows Harry, something else happened to him during the weekend.

"Yes, it went well, I've made my money and... I met someone," Harry said smiling at the thought of Zayn.

"You did?! That's so cool man," Ed said and Harry nodded. He began to tell him about the raven haired guy and he couldn't help to smile during all the talk. He was so content. He wants to see him tonight and the day after that, and the day after that.

Zayn woke up at his studio alone this time, after Harry left he had to work on his article, which he has to submit today. He remembered the subway guy, that now has a name.

The name that he wanted him to have. Harry, Harry Styles.

It's funny how fate works sometimes, he thought, remembering about how he found his diary. It was an uncanny coincidence.

He was ready to go to his office when he received a visitor. It was so early in the morning, that he was surprised.

"Jared? Erm... morning? Come on in," Zayn said.

"Hey... I was... in the neighborhood and decided to come by and bring you some coffee," he said giving him a cup to go.

"Erm... okay. I have some time, but I have to get going to the office soon," Zayn said.

"Sure, I- I just wanted to see you pretty quick," Jared said standing in the middle of the studio, next to the couch Zayn has as a living room.

"Okay, sit, please. So... erm, how did your weekend end? Saturday's was so good," Zayn said trying to make small talk. This was so awkward for him.

"Good... Zayn, I'm going to be very straight here, on Saturday I was gonna ask you out. I wonder if you'd like to have a date with me?" Jared said out of the blue.

"Wha-what? A date?" Zayn said surprised, beyond surprised.

"Yeah... I like you and I wanted to spend more time with you on Saturday but... you disappeared and I didn't have time to ask even," Jared said blushing and scratching his neck.

"Erm... so, you like me? But I thought you were..." Zayn was saying.

"Straight? Well, I'm... bisexual. I like guys too and I like you," Jared said.

"I- I don't know what to say... I..." Zayn said.

"You told me that you don't have any crush or anyone right now, so, would you think about the date?" Jared said.

"Erm...I- I'll think about it," Zayn said thinking about Harry now. He had a crush, more than that now, he thought. He never thought that Jared was going to ask him out. He was his crush for a long time, way before Harry. This must be fate mocking him.

Jared left and Zayn was on his way to work, he took the subway and remember the curly guy that being occupying his thoughts and dreams lately.

That night he surprised Harry by visiting him at the market after work.

"Hey you," Zayn said as he saw Harry behind the booth counter.

"Hey!" Harry said grinning at him. "I'm... almost done," he continued.

"Good, we can have dinner or something," Zayn said.

"Sure," Harry said. After a while, he was off and ready to go.

"So... where are we going?" Harry said.

"Erm... my place?"

"My place?" Harry and Zayn said at the same time.

"Yours," Zayn said and they walked towards the subway. Harry grabbed Zayn's hand and smiled at him. He liked it.

"Here we are," Harry said opening the door.

"It's a cool place, do you live here alone?" Zayn asked while putting the food in the little dining area.

"No, I have a roomie. Luke, the one that was doing the chorus and the bass in the band?" Harry said taking off his coat.

"Erm, yeah, the blonde one, yeah," Zayn said taking off his winter clothes too.

"Yes, he went to see his family and his girlfriend for the holidays, in Ohio," Harry said nervously looking at Zayn.

"Is just the two of us, then?" Zayn said and Harry nodded.

"Yep," Harry said and Zayn pull him in from his belt loops and kissed him.

"I wanted to kiss you so badly," Zayn said looking at Harry's red lips and biting him lightly.

"Me too, you look so handsome in your work clothes," Harry said smiling and putting his arms around his neck.

"I do?" Zayn said grabbing Harry's ass and he nodded.

"Come here," Zayn kissed him slowly at first and then increased the pace.

"I like you so much Zayn," Harry said between kisses.

"Me too, babe, you're so beautiful," he said to him.

"My room?" Harry said and Zayn nodded.

They got rid of all the clothes that were in their way to feel each other's warm skin.

"I want to..." Zayn said.

"Fuck me now?" Harry said.

"Yes... I want to fuck you now," Zayn said panting and Harry nodded. He stood up and got a condom and lube from his nightstand.

"Lay down, babe," Zayn said and Harry obliged. His demeanor changed and he kissed him softly.

Zayn grabbed the lube and started prepping Harry, he rubbed his hole while he was kissing him all over his inked chest and happy trail, he intertwined his fingers with Harry looking up at him.

"Babe..." he whispered while he was inserting a finger and then two of them. "How does this feel?" He asked softly against Harry's V-line tattoo.

"Fuck! So... good," Harry said with his eyes closed.

"Ready?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, fuck me now," Harry said and Zayn put the condom on and entered his hole slowly. He was feeling how his inner muscles were all around his throbbing cock.

"Oh my! You're... so fucking tight babe..." Zayn said kissing him sloppily. Harry hadn't had sex in a while, he was feeling weird but good, when he opened his eyes to look into Zayn's warm chocolate eyes.

"You... feel so good too baby, so fucking good," Harry whispered, Zayn was moving in and out slowly and taking care of him. Smiling and kissing him while making a rhythm. This wasn't fucking at all, it was something deeper.