December 19th 🎄

It was Saturday and Zayn woke up feeling a little agitated, he noticed he had a morning wood. He had a wet dream, about the green-eyed guy.

"Fuck, I...," he said covering his eyes with his forearm.

He got up, took a shower, and start working on his article draft, which he was supposed to have already.

He knew that he had to work on that but he was so distracted the last couple of days, thinking about the subway guy and reading the journal, that time slipped through his hands. So he decided to focus on that during his morning and part of this afternoon.

Tonight he had to go clubbing or better said research.

Harry started his day at noon, he changed his shift at the gift shop with his friend Ed and he asked Glen for the day off at the market, he had the gig with Luke.

He arrived at his apartment and Luke was impatient already.

"Man we have to go!" Luke said.

"We have plenty of time, chill. Give me 5 minutes to get ready," he said and went to his room. He got down his curls, applied a bit of dry shampoo, and shuffled his hair. He changed into a red floral short-sleeved shirt, leaving it open, put some silver rings on to accessorize his hands, and keep his black jeans and brown boots. He put on his coat, a sweater and his scarf back.

They arrived at the bar around 9 pm and they were going to perform at 9:30 pm.
***************
Zayn was about to take a cab when he received a text message.

"Nathan: Hey man, hope you can stop by at the bar, maybe to have a drink?"

"Sure, I'm on my way. I can make a quick stop before going to work. See you in a bit. -Z"

"He's coming, but this is the last time I do this type of thing Jared," Nathan said rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Thanks, man!" Jared said excitedly. He had a crush on Zayn and he knows he liked him back in the day, but he wasn't openly bisexual at that time. He decided to get Zayn tonight.

The first band performed not so well and Luke's band was the third to go. He was a nervous wreck.

"Calm down man, it's just one song," Harry said nonchalantly.

"You said that because you were born to perform, I've seen you," Luke said.

"Just imagine everyone's naked, that works for me," he said winking at him.

When Zayn got there he went directly to see Nathan that was at the bar that night.

"Hi man! Good, you could make it! Do you want a drink?" Nathan said.

"Erm... a whiskey, neat, it's fine, thanks," He shouted.

"Right now there's a boy bands contest or something, you'll see," Nathan laughed giving him the scotch.

"Alright," Zayn said and sat on a stool bar looking directly at the stage.

The next band was preparing to perform and then a deep voice started to sing.

"I'm here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
I think I'm gonna stick with it..."